THE GAME NEVER ENDS part 1

Sorry if the chapter is short , I'm trying to wrap this story as fast as possible because 1) University resumes next week Monday 2) I also want to focus my attention on True Reflection so I'm going be fast .

"Hana."

     The smartest girl in the class opened her eyes recalling the store room the both of them had hidden in left night. "I miss my queen size bed." She murmured just how many more rounds were they expected to play this game.

     He smiled a wary grin , "I miss my bed too." Hyunho too was tired of sleeping in different floor of different rooms.

    Just then the morning announcement blared in the room.

"Last night Ahn Na Hee was executed by the mafia."

       "Na Hee?" Hyunho gasped tears already brimming in his eyes , "that can't be true!"

      "Hyunho!" She ran after him and followed him to the girls bathroom Joon Hee was also there too. Hana's eyes lingered to Na Hee's body where a bag had been placed around her head.

        "It can't be." The class president sunked down to the floor

   Hyunho looked at him , "we were the only ones who knew where she was hiding. How did the mafia find her?"

  Before Joon Hee could say anything another announcement was made

"Before the last vote closed. The doctor used their skill to save  Ahn Na Hee.  "

          "The doctor?" Both boys gasped - wasn't Cho Yoo Jun the doctor?"

        Hana immediately knelt down and removed the plastic off  of Na Hee's head , " Na Hee wake up."

           The girl immediately woke up gasping loudly as she was revived  , "Hana?" She cried quickly embracing the other girl.

     Hana hugged the girl - thank goodness she had used her skill on Na Hee.

             The two boys were surprised to see Na Hee alive but we're still shocked that the mafia had attacked her and who was the doctor still in the game?

"All participants must vote and identify the mafia "

    On the other side of the room , Dabeom grit his teeth in annoyance scratching his hair  and looked at the other remaining mafia , "where did the doctor come from  ? Yoo Jun was the doctor wasn't he? He's dead."

   Jung Won , the other mafia folded her arms , "the rule never said there could be more than one doctor ."

             "What?"

       "Think about it , Yoo Jun is dead that means there is another doctor who is still active in this game. And they clearly used their ability to save Na Hee."

    "We need to get rid of the doctor whoever they are."

                The others all gathered around in a room . Hyunho cleared his throat so they could be quiet and let Joon Hee speak.

         The class president turned off the lights , "we mixed air freshener with neon paint . The one who tried to kill  Na Hee must have paint on their shoes."

           Da Beom immediately got nervous , "did Na Hee asked you to do this."

      Hyunho nodded , "she did. Joon Hee and I were the only people she could trust so we set up this trap . So we need to inspect everyone's shoes."