THE GAME NEVER ENDS part 2

In the night whilst the others were asleep , Dabeom was hallucinating  because of the hypothermia. The mafia's line of vision went to the  vent. "That ...leads to the CCTV room. Shibal."

It was much better than freezing here. He made his way to the vent and took the right they that led them outside much to the Mafias amusement he found the police unconscious , "so this is where Hana decided to hide you."

          He had to admit the way his  crush's mind operated was amazing both in an infruriating way and the kind that made him look up to her .

         He decided to approach unconscious Na Hee but then an idea came to him , "I think I have a much better use for you." He smirked

  On the other hand the second mafia , Jung Won was hiding  Yoon Seo's body right where she had decided to hide Hana's.

         "It's best you two stay together," Jung Won said looking at her friend and also her crush .

       She had been ready to eliminate the doctor but knowing it was Hana she couldn't find it in her thankfully Dabeom's obession with Hana also worked in her fsvor as he didn't seem to want to kill her either yet anyway.

        As dangerous as she had observed his little crush  on Lee Hana morph into something sick and twisted she knew he would eventually decide to kill her if it meant his survival .

           She looked at Hana running her hand in the other girl's hair , "I wish it wasn't like this. I really do." She wasn't supposed to have ' feelings '(emphasis on that) with Yoon Seo she could maybe understsnd the girl was her friend hence she had gotten attached, but Hana? She hadn't even noticed when exactly she got attracted to her and it wasn't because Hana was beautiful but because of her intelligence and sharp thinking. That attracted Her to the girl more than her physical appearance .

    Looking at the two one last time Jung Won left the room.

    Morning had finally come. Hana immediately opened her eyes and sat up , "what the?" This wasn't the room she had been in left night.

    "Hana." Yoon Seo exclaimed

    "Jung Won-"

    "Is a mafia ." Yoon Seo said with a nod , "I found out last night."

    Meanwhile in the bathroom ,  Hyunho and Joon Hee had woken up too.

     "How did I get here?" Hyunho looked around this wasn't where he and Hana had been hiding .

    "Dabeom is indeed a mafia " Joon Hee told the taller boy

          "Aish." Hyunho hissed at least he had been right to vote for him in the first place.

   Just then the four in their respective rooms heard the siren.

         "During the night Im Eun Chan and Choi Min Ha were executed by the mafia.Eun Chan and Choi Min Ha were citizens. All remaining participants must vote and identify the mafia."

    Hyunho and Jun Hee , along with Hana and Yoon Seo exchanged looks ; no more citizens had to die anymore.

        The girls managed their way out of the room and found Jung Won. Hana was disappointed she had never suspected the other smart girl of the class and the quiet boy Dabeom. People say it's the quiet wats to look out for but that included her in that category . That's one thing they all had in common ; her , Jung won and Dabeom - they didn't try to stand out how come she wasn't on the Mafias?