116-120

Chapter 116:

After returning to Yangshi, I seemed to be a bit embarrassed to not go back to my home first.

But even if Si Nan thought of this yesterday, he would probably follow Chai Jian back to their home. Firstly, it is the convenience of living in a large place. Secondly, it is natural to actually live here. Even if nothing happens, a young girl who has not been home for many years comes back with two young men to eat and live together. Think about it. How many pairs of eyes and how many mouths are there upstairs and downstairs in Tongzi Tower?

Tsk tsk, those who gossip might have to recruit people from the neighborhood committee.

Thinking about that scene, Si Nan suddenly felt confident. Facing Si Bei who looked over, Si Nan told him very openly about living with Chai Jian Wuming and his decision to pick him up to live there.

"Should I live there too?" After hearing what Si Nan said, Si Bei wiped his face with a towel and asked with a frown, "Is this okay?"

"Brother and Wu Liang are classmates and will be comrades in the future. Wu Ming and I are alumni, or We passed the exam together from the countryside. He took care of me in the countryside, and he took care of me all the way to Beijing University. When he came to Yangshi, I couldn't take care of him as a landlord?

Besides, Wu Ming and Wu Liang were Chai Jian's brother. Chai Jian is your sister and my partner now, and will be your brother-in-law in the future. This is the only time we can get together throughout the year. We met in Jin City during the Chinese New Year last year. If you really think about it, I haven't seen you for a year and a half. Now. You are at home for the holidays, so my sister will naturally live with you, but neither of them knows how to cook. They came to Yangshi just for our siblings. People who are not familiar with the place cannot be left alone or meet each other. God, please ask them both to come over for dinner."

After a long list of words, Si Nan concluded: "There is a place to live there, there are many people, and it is lively. We usually study and read together, and you can also have more contact with Chai Jian, you Help me find out what he is like. By the way, you haven't met Chai Jian yet, right?"

"Brother wrote to me and told me." Si Bei shook his head, convinced by Si Nan's specious reasons, " Is he good to you?"

Si Nan nodded, "If nothing else, it's him."

Okay, let's move and reward my brother-in-law.

Si Bei had just arrived home and hadn't even unpacked his luggage. So the siblings can just pick up their luggage and leave. Si Bei used two stones to fasten the windows in the house from front to back, which not only fixed the windows but also left a gap for ventilation. Finally, he found some food at home and put it in a cloth bag, then picked up his luggage and motioned to Simon to lock the door and leave.

There was no ventilation in the corridor, and it was still hot and stuffy. It was not yet time to make lunch, so the siblings didn't meet anyone when they left. Walking out of the family courtyard, Si Bei asked for the address of the house, and after hearing the route that Si Nan planned to take, he shook his head at Si Nan with a black line and a speechless expression.

"Let's go to the back streets and take Route 9 to get there. It won't take 20 minutes." His sister was really stupid in the countryside.

There are bus stops on the streets in front and behind the family home, but you can't blame Simon for this kind of thing.

He rolled his eyes at Si Bei angrily, "I can still control the donkey and go to the county seat by myself, can you?"

Originally, he wanted to get back his place, but these words changed in Si Bei's ears. taste.

Thinking of the days when his sister ate chaffy vegetables in the countryside, with her face turned to the loess and her back to the sky, Si Bei felt heartbroken.

Although they see each other every year, the brothers Si Dong and Si Bei have never been to Sanyou Village, so no matter what Si Nan says, the brothers are skeptical about whether Si Nan has endured hardship because they are worried that Si Nan is in trouble. Report good news but not bad news.

When Si Bei went to college, many of his classmates were admitted from the countryside. While talking about how hard their lives were, they also said that they took the college entrance examination just to leave that kind of living environment.

After hearing more, he asked Si Bei to bring in Si Nan's face, as if the protagonist in the words was his sister. So Si Bei, who felt that he owed his sister, also behaved obediently.

If it weren't for his poor health, he would have been the one going to the countryside.

...

It didn't take the siblings long to get there. The black courtyard door had an old-fashioned spring lock that could slide open with a card. Fortunately, there was an even more old-fashioned iron mortise lock in the yard.

Before going to bed at night, lock the iron lock inside, then pin the lock head in the keyhole, and you will have a worry-free night. Moreover, there is a small window on the door. When they leave, they only need to put their hands into the door and lock the iron mortise lock from the inside. There are two layers of locks inside and outside, so they don't have to worry too much about safety.

Yesterday, Chai Jian gave Si Nan a set of keys. Now Si Nan took out the key and twisted it gently, and the door opened.

The sound of the door opening made Chai Jian and Wu Ming, who were sitting in the yard, raise their heads at the same time. Seeing that it was the Si Nan siblings, they quickly stood up.

Wu Ming's hands were covered in rabbit blood, so only Chai Jian reached out to take the bag from Si Bei's hand.

"This is Brother Ming, and this is A Jian." Si Nan introduced the three of them in a good mood, "This is Si Bei." "

Brother Ming, Brother Jian."

"Hey, come in, come in. I just wanted to I hope you will be back soon. I bought a watermelon and am still cooling it with cold water in the kitchen." Wu Ming greeted Si Bei warmly, and also talked about what he said when he met Si Dong in Tianjin City at the beginning of the year, "This time we can treat the triplets. See everything."

The triplets look very similar, but they are different between men and women and live different lives. Therefore, the appearance of the three has its own characteristics, so that people will not confuse them.

They have the same facial features, but Si Dong's face is tough, Si Nan's face is delicate, and Si Bei's face is handsome and graceful.

Si Bei has been working in the factory for several years, and he speaks and socializes easily. He and Wu Ming go back and forth, talking and laughing. Looking back at Chai Jian, who didn't talk much but had a very good attitude, she saw that he was fanning his sister with a fan, so she didn't look any further.

Chai Jian held a fan in one hand to fan Si Nan while following Wu Ming and Si Bei carrying his luggage. After taking Si Bei's luggage to the big bedroom, Wu Ming ordered Si Bei to take him to the bathroom and other rooms. ,Familiar with the environment.

Si Nan washed his face, changed into a homely short-sleeved shirt, and carried the rabbit that Wu Ming had just skinned into the kitchen.

Today's lunch should be more substantial.

Put some potato cubes in the pot to make braised rabbit, and then make mapo tofu, then stir-fry cucumber with garlic paste, and stir-fry dried beans.

Si Nan looked at the dishes in the kitchen and thought about the lunch menu in his mind. After Si Bei walked around the entire house, he also came to the kitchen to help.

In the past in Yang City and later in Jin City, Si Bei cooked almost all the meals for the three brothers and sisters of the Si family. In fact, he rarely saw Si Nan cooking. Now that he saw Si Nan working in an orderly manner in the kitchen, he felt as if a daughter had grown up in our family.

"What are you doing standing here? Now, peel the potatoes and peel the garlic." Si Nan looked back at Si Bei and Chai Jian, who were standing side by side, and handed them a basin and sent them away.

Carrying a basin filled with potatoes and garlic, he came to the yard and saw that Wu Ming had already washed the entire yard clean with the tap in the yard.

The dining table was carried to the yard, and freshly cut watermelon was placed on the table. While Wu Ming invited the two of them to come over to eat watermelon, he put two pieces of watermelon on a plate and sent them to the kitchen to quench Simon's thirst.

By this time, Simon had already chopped up the rabbit and threw it into the pot to blanch it. Seeing that he didn't have to watch for a while, he followed Wu Ming to the yard again.

The four of them sat there eating watermelon, and the hens that roamed in the yard gathered around their feet to nibble on the watermelon rinds. The atmosphere was relaxed and harmonious.

After eating the watermelon, Simon went to cook. Si Bei wanted to help but was held down by Si Nan. It was Chai Jian who followed in with help from Tudou and Garlic.

In the yard, Wu Ming talked to Si Bei, asking about school and homework. In the kitchen, Sinan took Chai Jian to cook, stuffing cucumbers into Chai Jian's mouth from time to time, or letting Chai Jian sneak up on her.

The four dishes were not too much trouble, so Simon made two more staple dishes.

Shape the dough into small twists and stick them to the edge of the rabbit pot, with half soaked in the dish and half sticking to the wall of the iron pot. Knowing the appetite of the three young men, Simon also made a pot of rice.

The rice is slightly soft, so it is suitable for eating dry rice or soaking it in water.

When the meals were ready one after another, Chai Jian, the one who started the work, finally had a specific job. He began to help Si Nan carry the dishes and food to the table in the yard one by one.

For a while, the four of them sat in the yard and had a reunion dinner under the shade of the French paulownia tree.

From that day on, the four of them lived here. Si Bei felt sorry for his sister, and since he got up early, he cooked almost all the breakfast at home.

Wu Ming and Chai Jian are responsible for cleaning, mopping the floor, and doing laundry. Anyway, apart from cooking, they can do anything and are willing to do anything.

Sometimes, Si Bei led the team and led Sinan and the three of them to visit Yang City. Sometimes the four of them stayed at home to study and study. Si Bei saw that Si Nan was taking Chai Jian to learn foreign languages ​​​​from Wu Ming. Although he was not very interested in foreign languages, he also joined in the fun and started learning.

Sometimes, Si Bei would go back to the Tongzi Tower to take a look. After all, the windows there were open and it was raining and windy. It would be unsafe if he didn't go there.

Si Bei has always lived in Yang City, so he grew up in Yang City and had many classmates and friends. There are also some colleagues in the factory and the master who took care of him. So compared to Si Nan who has almost lost all connections, Si Bei is still quite busy this summer.

Si Nan also asked about Si Bei's girlfriend, but Si Bei's evasive attitude prevented Si Nan from asking further.

The probability of a relationship falling apart is higher than the probability of getting together in the end. When a young couple has a conflict, the best way is to let them resolve it themselves. It's not good for anyone to get involved.

She just felt a little sorry for the money she spent on her original relationship...

Seeing that Si Nan didn't ask, Si Bei quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Only when you go to college will you realize how impetuous people are. Only then did you realize that things you thought were sure of success would always have unexpected surprises.

He didn't know how they managed to take advantage of their summer vacation while walking, and he needed to think about it carefully.

Wu Ming went to the post office and sent a letter to Wu Liang. In addition to the mailing address of the house in Yang City, the letter also specifically told Wu Liang to send a telegram if he returned to school early and saw this letter. They formed a group to go to Star City. Look at him and Si Dong. If it is already the end of August when you see this letter, then write it directly and send it to Beijing University.

While Wu Ming went to the post office to mail a letter, Si Bei continued to maintain his network, while Si Nan and Chai Jian went out to buy groceries.

I bought a piece of pork belly, two big bone sticks, and some vegetables along the way. On the way back, Chai Jian was walking on the outside of the road carrying a vegetable basket. As she walked, she whispered and joked with Si Nan who was walking inside.

After they go to college, the school gives them monthly living allowances. It's usually better at school, but during the holidays, it's a little inconvenient. Fortunately, Si Bei still had some connections in Yang City, so he exchanged the money for some supply coupons to buy things.

Compared with having to pay for everything in the city, the two prefer a self-sufficient life in the countryside.

Guarding the mountains and eating wild game, growing a vegetable garden and eating fruits and vegetables, and their huge refrigerator...

Others suffered hardship when they went to the countryside, but the four of them really didn't suffer much.

"Si Nan, is it really you? Where have you been these days? Why don't you live at home?"

With the sound of the bicycle braking, a voice with a bit of surprise appeared in my ears. Si Nan and Chai Jian both turned to look at the sound, and saw a young man wearing white short-sleeved shirts looking at Si Nan with burning eyes.

Simon blinked a few times before he found the memory from this face, and asked tentatively: "Gu Yun?"

"It's not me. Why, I can't recognize you after seeing you for several years." Gu Yun got off the bicycle, With a smile, he looked at Si Nan, who was even more beautiful than he remembered, and then looked at Chai Jian beside him, "Who is this?"

"My partner." Si Nan generously introduced Chai Jian to his old neighbor. Then he turned to Chai Jian and introduced Gu Yun, "We have a family member, Gu Yun. And his sister Gu Yin... Hey, how is Gu Yin? Where is she now?"

Gu Yun asked Gu Yin when he saw Si Nan. He talked about Gu Yin's situation. There were some conflicts in the family in the early years, and later Gu Yin went to work in a printing factory. Even my personal problems were solved the year before last, but I still have no children. "It's just like that. I can't compare with you college students." "Why

didn't you say this when I went to the countryside." He joked to Gu Yun with a smile. In one sentence, he asked Gu Yun where he was going.

In fact, the subtext of these words was a tactful farewell. Gu Yun naturally heard it. His smile was slightly lonely, but in an instant he smiled more cheerfully, "I have something else to do, so I'll leave first. Call my boss someday. Bei, let's get together."

Si Nan nodded, but did not agree. He just politely told him to pay attention to safety on the road, and then he and Chai Jian watched the man leave.

When they left, Chai Jian didn't say anything, just looked at Si Nan and smiled, and it didn't take long for Si Nan to smile.

Si Nan gave Chai Jian an angry look, then looked around and saw that no one was paying attention to them nearby. He stood on tiptoes and kissed Chai Jian, then quickly stepped back, reached out and patted Chai Jian twice on the shoulder, "Little comrade , you have good taste."

"You too." Chai Jian lost all her temper and emotions due to Si Nan's annoyance, and looked at Si Nan with a warm and soft look, "I will never regret it in the future." "

... Hmm."

After saying that, they looked at each other and then quietly held hands and walked home.

However, when they saw someone on the road, the two of them released their hands in a tacit understanding.

You talk about it, falling in love openly and openly, but even holding hands seems like a thief, and there is no one else.

╮╭The

days are calm and calm, and there is a sense of tranquility in the years. Because there are not many entertainment activities, and several people are afraid that they will be too relaxed during the holidays and will not be able to keep up with the study progress after school starts, so they spend most of the time setting the dining table in the yard to study and study.

On this day, Si Bei went out again, while Si Nanze and Wu Mingchai Jian were studying in the yard. Unexpectedly, around ten o'clock, the courtyard door was knocked from outside.

Si Nan didn't move, and neither did Wu Ming. Chai Jian got up and opened the door.

There was a girl in her twenties standing outside the door. When Chai Jianpu opened the door, she was stunned for a moment. Her face was very handsome. His eyes subconsciously moved down from Chai Jian's face, and happened to fall on his upper body, which was wearing a white hurdle vest but covered in tendons.

His face turned red immediately.

Chai Jian didn't say anything when he saw the visitor. He only blushed at him and asked in a voice colder than his face: "Who are you looking for?"

In Chai's dictionary, there are two ways to distinguish between one's own people and outsiders.

After Gu Yin heard Chai Jian's words, she discovered that Chai Jian's voice was also very pleasant. The thought of the voice in her ears made her feel even hotter.

Swallowing, he replied nervously, "I'm looking for Si Nan. Can I ask Si Nan, does Si Nan live here?"

When he heard that he was looking for Si Nan, not only did Chai Jian, who was standing at the door, raise an eyebrow, but he also sat in the yard. Si Nan, who was looking this way, also stood up.

After taking a few steps toward the courtyard gate, I finally saw the situation outside through the doorway, which was tightly blocked by Chai Jian.

Is this Gu Yin?

After a quick search of his memory, Si Nan determined that the girl outside the door was Gu Yin, one of the original host's group of girls in Tongzilou.

Gu Yun's sister whom I met a few days ago.

But how did she find it?

Furthermore, does their previous relationship, which was weak and had not been in contact for many years, really support her visit?

Unless 2g mobile phones can also support 5g network

, Sinan continued to walk towards the courtyard gate while complaining.

Speaking of which, it was only recently when he returned to Yang City that Simon discovered a rather serious bug. That is, the memory of the original owner in her mind has been somewhat blurred.

Even if she tried hard to search in many places, the images that appeared would always look like scratched-out images on the surface of a video disc. And her memories of modern times, not only did not become clearer, there were also many ambiguities.

After discovering this problem, Simon had to be grateful for the little things she did in her spare time when she first went to the countryside.

Seeing Si Nan appear behind the man, Gu Yin quickly waved to Si Nan: "Si Nan, I'm Gu Yin, do you remember me?"

Si Nan twitched the corner of his mouth and couldn't understand why Gu Miao came to the door. Reaching out and patting Chai Jian's arm, Chai Jian knowingly moved away from the door.

"Why don't you remember? Please come in." Simon didn't know what Gu Yin was doing here, and he really didn't want to let Gu Yin into the yard, but he couldn't really not ask people in, so he had to turn aside and invite Gu Yin in.

Gu Yin blushed and walked in through the open door. She looked up into the courtyard and saw the equally good-looking Wu Ming sitting in the courtyard. Smiling and nodding to Wu Ming, he turned to Si Nan and said, "I heard my brother say that he saw you on the street. I saw Si Bei in Tongzilou yesterday. I heard that you live here now. I came here to see you. Oh, by the way, my home is not far from here. Go down over there and walk east, and you will be there in half an hour." Isn't it half an hour far?

Si Nan nodded blankly, glanced at Wu Ming who was sitting in the yard reading a book and doing questions, and then led Gu Yin to the living room to sit down.