96-100

Chapter 96:

"Let's fall in love this year, get married next year, and the year after that happens to be this calendar year." Chai Jian leaned over and nuzzled Simon's nose with her own. Her tone was full of tenderness and doting, "The time is just right."

Si Nan: "..."

Falling in love without the purpose of getting married is just a hoax, but why do these words sound so familiar?

Being a little carried away by Chai Jian's beauty trick, Si Nan looked blankly at the person in front of him, and then he remembered the origin of these words.

This was what she had said to cope with the situation when they started reviewing that year. At this moment, Chai Jian used Si Nan to press her lips together to prevent herself from smiling like a fool, but her good mood still leaked out from the raised corners of her mouth.

After clearing his throat, Si Nan still wanted to pretend to be a little reserved. But her mouth opened, and her smile completely betrayed her.

Just, very happy.

I want to scream twice, and I want to jump on the spot twice. However, Simon didn't do any of this. Instead, he covered his mouth with both hands and blinked towards Chai Jian with his big, beautiful, clear eyes, smiling and affectionate.

That look was so cute that people wanted to hold her in their hands all the time.

Chai Jian's whole heart was melted by Si Nan, her arms tightened, and she hugged the person in her arms even tighter. It was as if this way, the girl in his arms could hear his heartbeat and those unspeakable lingering feelings.

Si Nan's heart was beating very fast, and the thumping sound of his heart seemed to reach the decibel level.

Wouldn't he hear it?

Can she hear it?

One wants to let the other person hear her heartbeat, but the other is shy and doesn't want others to notice that her heartbeat is constantly accelerating.

In the courtyard - a pair of children clumsily leaning against each other. Nervous and unknowingly intimate.

After a while, Chai Jian gently kissed Si Nan's forehead. Just as he was about to speak, he was interrupted by the sound of a man in the yard next door getting up to go to the toilet at night.

Si Nan's face instantly turned red, and he struggled to get out of Chai Jian's arms. Then he trotted back to the house without looking at Chai Jian.

Returning to the room, he leaned against the door. Just as he was about to cover his face with his hands, he realized that this was very similar to the plot in a movie or TV series, so he left the door with a blushing face, took off his shoes and got on the kang.

Lying on the kang and burying his head in the quilt, Si Nan first screamed silently a few times under the quilt, and then kicked his legs several times. Unfortunately, this could not suppress the excitement and joy.

Finally, Si Nan lay on the kang and listened to the noise outside for a while. After confirming that Chai Jian had gone back to his room to rest, he quickly entered the space. Standing in the space, jumping and jumping, laughing and screaming, he looked like a little lunatic who had taken medicine.

There is no limit to the madness.

The pheasant that was 'imprisoned' under the fruit tree by Simon was frightened by the seemingly crazy Simon. — A pair of black bean eyes kept looking at Simon, as if looking at some strange beast.

Sinan, who had gone crazy enough in the space, practiced again - Tomorrow he saw how calm Chai Jian was, and then he left the space to sleep.

I originally wanted to have a good sleep, but as soon as I came out of the space, I realized that it was already dawn. I quickly took out my tablet and looked at it, and found that it was already past four in the morning.

Thinking that he wouldn't be able to sleep for long and had to get up to make breakfast, Simon decided to make breakfast now and come back to sleep after breakfast.

Si Nan, who was still in a happy and excited mood, made breakfast and lunch that Chai Jian and the others brought to work. Because of the wild boar hunted yesterday, Si Nan also made these two sumptuous meals.

The pig waste was all cleaned up last night, so Simon fried chili sausages, boiled pork liver dipped in garlic paste, stewed pork belly with beans and stewed noodles, steamed eggplant, fried pancakes... The

rice was ready, and Simon prepared lunch first Put the things you wanted to take away into the lunch box, and just as you were about to ask the three of you to come out to eat, you saw the three of them coming out of the room one after another.

"Why so early?" Wu Liang said, yawning and pulling up the rolled-up red vest on his body.

Si Nan looked at him with disdain and urged him to wash up quickly.

"Didn't you sleep well?" Wu Ming followed Wu Liang out, and saw that Si Nan was smiling meaningfully, and said, "Now, the little girl has become a big girl."

Si Nan tilted his head, I always felt that something was wrong with Wu Ming. - These words usually start with "The little girl has grown up," and then end with getting married. So why did Wu Ming say this so early in the morning? He couldn't look past Wu Ming and look at Chai Jian, who was standing behind Wu Ming and looking at him with a smile.

Big mouth.

Wu Ming, Wu Liang and even the villagers who have had more contact with them can clearly see the window paper on the layer of Sinan and Chai Jian that has been maintained for several years. Who doesn't say that this will happen sooner or later? Moreover, Si Nan had wronged Chai Jian. With their adobe house with open windows and a grape trellis very close to the house, as long as they were not as immovable as Wu Liang when sleeping, their movements in the yard could not be hidden from anyone. .

Sinan, who had a guilty conscience, gave Wu Ming an extremely unnatural smile, and then turned around.

Turning your back to the person, sometimes you take a bowl, sometimes you take a spoon, as if you are very busy.

Wu Ming was several years older than Si Nan, so he couldn't see Si Nan's shy little thoughts. Turning back to look at Chai Jian, he stretched out his fist and lightly punched Chai Jian on the shoulder twice, then took a towel and went out to wash up.

Wu Liang and Wu Ming were not in the house, and only Sinan and Chai Jian were left in the outer room. So Chai Jian stepped forward without restraint and hugged Si Nan from behind.

He rested his chin on Simon's shoulder and rubbed his face against Simon.

Si Nan didn't expect Chai Jian to be so bold. First he was frightened, and then he looked nervously at the door of the outer room, for fear of being bumped into.

The little face is full of tension and tangle.

Is this development too fast?

After living together for several years, how could Chai Jian not know that Si Nan was as timid as a rabbit? Seeing her like this, I wanted to laugh but felt distressed at the same time. In the end, he kissed Si Nan hard on the face with evil intentions. Only then did Dakou let go and rushed outside the house to wash up.

Covering the cheek that was kissed, Si Nan chopped his foot hard twice. After cursing 'scumbag' in a low voice, he pursed his lips and smiled.

...

The atmosphere at breakfast was a little strange. Wu Liang looked at Si Nan, who was eating without raising his head, and then at Chai Jian, who was sitting there eating with Si Nan, and at Chai Jian, who was picking up some food with chopsticks, and finally looked at him as if he had discovered a new world. Look at his brother.

Brother, look, something is wrong.

Wu Ming was speechless by his younger brother, and glared at him angrily, "What are you looking around for? If you don't want to eat, go down."

"Oh." Wu Liang said in a low mood, then thought of something, and said There was an "oh" in a rising tone of voice

, which instantly made Si Nan's face, which was no longer red, suddenly turn red.

Then Wu Liang, who saw Si Nan like this, slapped the table and shouted. Chai Jian yelled, "Blushing, blushing."

Chai Jian saw that Si Nan was about to get angry, and after thinking about it, he didn't do anything and just watched Wu Liang make trouble.

He wondered what Simon would say.

"What are you looking at? I've never seen anyone fall in love." Si Nan put the chopsticks on the bowl, and as the 'pop' sound came out, Si Nan roared even more vigorously, "You're nothing, you little bumpkin. "

When Wu Ming saw that Si Nan had finished yelling and stared at Chai Jian, he picked up his chopsticks to eat again, and then looked at his stupid brother who was yelled at. Wu Ming just gave him one word, "That's right."

Wu Liang: "..."

Chai Jian: "..."

After breakfast, Chai Jian and the other two took their lunch and went to work. Before going out, Chai Jian kissed Si Nan again while she was not paying attention, and then ran away laughing.

Si Nan cleaned up the dishes, fed the chickens, then locked the courtyard door and went back to his room to sleep. She slept until about ten o'clock in the morning. In her sleep, Simon heard someone knocking on the door. She stood on the kang and looked out of the open window and found that it was the graduating class student she had taught before.

Seeing these students coming, Simon patted his head.

With her brain, how could she have forgotten yesterday's primary school entrance exam?

Simon responded quickly, put on his shoes and got off the kang, and pulled his hair with his hands.

Fortunately, her hair was short and soft enough not to break out due to the sleep.

Opening the door and asking the students to come in, Simon did not ask the students to enter the room, but naturally led them under the grape trellis.

- While asking the squad leader to take several classmates to pick fruits under the fruit trees, - She also ordered the girls in the class to pick grapes. Finally, she took two more classmates to move out the two kang tables at home.

- At that time, the washed fruits were placed on the kang table, and - a large number of students were sitting on stools or on stones in the yard. Si Nan - while asking the students to eat fruit - asked them how they did in the exam.

After asking, Si Nan felt relieved when he learned that the students had done well in the exams.

After Si Nan asked about the students' situation, the students also asked about Si Nan.

They had already learned about Si Nan's report from the adults at home, and they were all worried about him, so they made an appointment to see their teacher after the exam.

At this time, the relationship between teachers and students was still very simple. Although many students in those ten years criticized their teachers as monsters and monsters, the character of most people could still stand the test.

Si Nan gave these students extra lessons without expecting anything in return, and naturally gained the respect of the students.

Therefore, these students who had summer vacation in advance were just the first batch to visit Sinan. After that, junior high schools and high schools started summer vacation one after another, and the students taught by Sinan also came to the Educated Youth Academy in twos and threes.

Si Nan stopped those students who wanted to go to the county leaders or city leaders to petition for her as a guarantor. She smiled and told these students that she thought she had never done anything illegal, so she just had to wait for the results. Enough. Moreover, in these years of leading graduating classes, my nerves were always tense, and my heart and other things were not in good condition. I have nothing to do now - I am light and can take good care of my body.

After finishing the work, Sinan also told these students that studying and going to the fields are both labor, one is physical labor, and the other is mental labor. It seems that they don't have much work, but it is not their bodies but their hearts and brains that are tired. And their education work requires not only mental labor, but also physical strength to stand on the podium for a whole day.

If something like this hadn't happened, Si Nan would only have half a semester left to teach in the village primary school. After half a semester, she may not feel comfortable if the graduating class is left to others, but she won't be able to teach it if it is not left to others. Instead of worrying about everything when the time comes, it would be better to not take this class in the first place.

Because Si Nan knew the news about the college entrance examination and was already preparing to change his destiny through the college entrance examination, he could sit still and sit firmly when this happened. She didn't even try to get some information or defend herself, which made people think that this girl was calm.

...

after seeing off Bobo, who visited, comforted, watched the fun, or inquired about news, the small courtyard for educated youth gradually became quiet.

Because he had nothing to do and was young, and because there would be many places where he would need money in the future, Simon would often take the train to Tao City to sell eggs.

Simon also wants to sell chickens.

But the chickens raised in the space are just like the three little hens raised in the Educated Youth Home. They can all talk. After selling one, those chickens will still chase Simon and ask where Huahua went.

Even the wild rooster that was tied under the tree can now say a few words of "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh" now. So at this point, Simon really couldn't sell chickens for money without any psychological burden, or kill chickens and eat meat.

Fortunately, hens account for the majority of these chickens, so Simon can make money just by selling eggs.

Of course, this means that living conditions are gradually improving. Otherwise, do you think Si Nan can still be so compassionate without paying for it?

Impossible