1-5

Chapter 1

On a windless summer night, there is an annoying monster dormant in the sultry air. In the old, patched mosquito net, Simon kept turning around, as if this would make the mat underneath him cooler.

After a while, Simon sat up suddenly, opened the mosquito net, slipped out of bed, came to the window not far away, and looked out expressionlessly.

Outside the window, there are no so-called lights, only a few dim street lights that are not bright. The wild flowers under the street lamp lowered their heads listlessly, looking like they were dying.

This is a family courtyard composed of several tube buildings built in the 1960s and 1970s. It is surrounded by tube buildings and has a small square in the middle where trees, flowers and plants are planted to dry clothes.

At this time, there were many mats spread out in the son's small square, and many people were lying on the ground and sleeping there.

Simon thought that even if there was no wind, it would be cooler there than in the Tongzi Tower.

In the long tube building, a not-so-wide corridor divides all the residents into two square formations on the left and right. Each household in the corridor has a stove that is not too wide, so this passing corridor becomes even narrower.

I don't know whether it was a deliberate design or an accidental operation. The doors of the residents' rooms on the left and right sides of the corridor are staggered.

In other words, while indirectly protecting the body, it also completely isolates the existence of natural air conditioning such as ventilation.

The corridor is narrow and the usable area of ​​each household is not large. Regardless of the number of people in the family, each household has a house that is as big as twenty square meters.

Si Nan's family, well, let's call it her family.

Although she didn't know why she came here and became a seventeen-year-old girl with the same name.

Just...shrug, just baffling.

Sighing softly, Simon couldn't help but look around this small home, which was not that big.

The usable area of ​​20 square meters was combined into two rooms, one large and one small. In the inner room lived Sinan, and in the outer room lived Sinan's brothers who were born in the same year, month and day.

That's right, triplets.

Seventeen years ago, Si Ba was on a battle with the army. After being injured, he unfortunately fell into the sea and his body was hard to find. After Si's mother heard the news, she gave birth to triplets and left the three children to Grandma Si, who had been widowed for many years, and then passed away.

Because Si's father is defined as a martyr and Si's mother is a formal employee of the factory, everyone from top to bottom takes good care of the third child.

The house their family lives in now is the family room of the factory. Even though no one in the Si family has worked in the factory for more than ten years, the house will be divided when it is time to divide the house, and the benefits will be divided when it is time to divide the house.

This year, all three siblings graduated from high school. The eldest brother, Si Dong, was assigned to join the army as a soldier, the second child, Sinan, was assigned to work in a factory, and the third child, Si Bei, had to go to the countryside to become an educated youth according to the policy.

Among the triplets, the eldest Si Dong is in the best health, followed by the little girl Si Nan in the middle. The third child, Sibida, was not in good health when he came out of his mother's womb. Compared to his elder brothers and sisters, his overall humanity is extremely weak.

Nowadays, who doesn't know that going to the countryside is hard and tiring. Once you leave the city, it's even harder to come back than to go to heaven. In addition, Si Bei's health was in such a condition that if others went to the countryside, he would be buried directly.

Originally, the eldest brother Si Dong wanted to go to the countryside for his younger brother, but there are no female soldiers recruited this year, and Si Bei's physical condition cannot pass the physical examination. If he does not go to the army and goes to the countryside instead, the younger brothers and sisters will have to Someone went to the countryside.

This idea seems like a losing proposition at first sight.

Fortunately, Si's father's former comrade-in-arms gave Si Dong an idea. First, he asked Si Bei, the third child, to work in the factory, while Si Nan, the young girl, went to the countryside. When he turns eighteen next year, he and Si Dong will work hard in the army to find a good match for the little girl who can join the army.

In this way, all problems will be solved.

The three brothers and sisters have been living together for many years since Grandma Si passed away. Even if she had no intention of taking advantage of the marriage to leave the country, the little girl would go to the country for her brother.

After all, compared with her brother's life, going to the countryside was just a hardship for her.

So Si Nan didn't understand. This little girl went to the countryside voluntarily. Why did she wake up from modern times to the year 1972 and become another Si Nan.

Is it because the employment pressure is too great?

That's not right, she has obviously already received a probationary contract from the National Zoo.

Tilting his head, Simon stretched out his hand to swat away the mosquitoes by the window. When he put his hand back and came back, he suddenly paused.

Is it because of it?

Although he couldn't see it, Si Nan knew that there was a small light red mole in his palm.

It was due to an accidental scratch on my palm when I was traveling after high school, and it became extra after my palm healed.

Everyone, including Si Nan herself, only thought it was a scar left after the injury healed. Until the beginning of college, her parents prepared a lot of things and asked Si Nan to take them to school. Si Nan looked worriedly at the things piled up in her room. Luggage, when I was thinking that it would be nice to have a carry-on space, the small light red mole in the palm of my hand first glowed faintly white, and then emitted a burst of heat. Shinan Shinan really had a carry-on space of his own. .

The space area is not very large, a cabin of more than 100 square meters, a well and a vegetable garden of 500 square meters.

There are three cabins with some simple furniture. There is a wooden bed in the east room, a round table and four small round stools in the middle hall. In addition to two empty bookshelves, the westmost room also has a large, sturdy and heavy bookcase.

After leaving the wooden house, there was a stone table on one side of the door, and on the other side was the well, which was just an ordinary sweet water well.

Directly in front, ten steps away from the wooden house, is a 500-square-meter vegetable garden surrounded by a bamboo fence.

Si Nan is a person who can hide secrets. After getting this personal space, he never mentioned it to anyone.

First, I used my New Year's money for many years to buy a mattress and bedding, and then I bought a vertical clothes rack made of unrecognizable wood to stand in the cabin.

There are many beautiful and inexpensive tea sets and tableware online, and Simon also bought two sets. The tea set is placed on the table in the main room, and the tableware is placed on a small assembled shoe rack.

That's right, it's a shoe rack.

The kind of shoe rack where three or five boards are mailed out and assembled by yourself.

The items were mailed directly to the university dormitory, then moved to the space while the dormitory people were away, and assembled by myself.

There are two five-tiered shoe racks. One has a row of condiments on the top, the second level is dishes and cutlery, and the third and fourth levels have some bagged instant noodles, hot and sour vermicelli, and cross-bridge rice noodles. On the fifth floor next to it, there are three pots.

A milk pot that can be used to boil noodles and water, a small double-eared casserole, and a small single-handled wok.

On another shoe rack, there were some unopened bags of rice, flour, grains, oils and other items. After rough calculation, there are fifty kilograms of rice of various origins and tastes; twenty kilograms of white flour; one kilogram of red rice, black rice, brown rice and other whole grains, exactly ten bags. Salad oil, olive oil and vegetable blend oil add up to about ten pounds. Instead, there were twelve or thirteen bottles of soy sauce and vinegar of various brands. In addition, there are some miscellaneous things.

Things like ham sausage, rock sugar, brown sugar, and biscuits are all put in a small storage box. Five strips of bacon weighing two kilograms, whose taste was unknown, but just like those in movies and TV shows, were hung with ropes under the eaves of the wooden house.

Apart from ham sausage, this is the only meat in Simon's space.

There is no electricity in the space. Although there is light, Sinan has limited pocket money and cannot afford a solar generator. It's not that you really can't afford it, it's just that it's cheap and you can't use it, and you can't save much electricity, so it's like worthless. And the better ones are prohibitively expensive.

Of course, with the funds she had at her disposal as a student party, no matter what kind of generator it was, she would have no chance of it.

Spending more than two hundred yuan to buy a charcoal stove that can burn wood and charcoal, and buying several boxes of smokeless charcoal to pile up in the space is just that.

We often have barbecue at home, and Si Nan is good at lighting the stove. However, since the space was equipped with a carbon stove, Simon has never cooked in it.

After getting a novelty, Simon moved like an ant. If I can't afford big things, I use my living expenses and the money I earn as a tutor to buy small things every now and then.

Since the space can be divided into day and night, Sinan bought several solar lighting lamps that cost only a dozen yuan.

There are several placed in the cabin and vegetable garden. At night, they are colorful and beautiful.

Not only that, Sinan also bought two power banks that can be charged by solar energy, and then placed the tablets with Endor and movies and TV series downloaded in the space.

I usually read some chronological texts. Even if I don't know much about the history of the Tezhu period, those chronological texts also taught Simon that history in a different way.

For example, when did that period of history begin and end?

For another example, when will the college entrance examination be resumed?

Of course, as a girl who fills up her personal space by being a tutor, the legendary "Self-study Series of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry" was also placed in a pile of papers and textbooks by Si Nan.

The papers he took before the college entrance examination and the textbooks from three years of high school were piled in the cabinet under the bed after the college entrance examination. Later, when he became a tutor for children, those books and papers were placed on the bookshelf in the space by Si Nan.

Of course, there are also many romance novels that she secretly purchased before.

It was unintentional at the time, but now it has become a ray of hope for Sinan in this era.

She didn't want to marry herself casually just because she couldn't bear the hardship. I am even more worried that if I leave again for no reason, I will leave a mess to the original owner of this body.

It's just that... no matter how much I plan, I still feel uneasy and restless, and I can't sleep.

Going to the countryside was not just a day or two, one month or two months. It took five years from the summer of 1972 to the winter of 1977 when the college entrance examination was resumed.

Of course, if you fail the college entrance examination, it will take longer.

Turning around, Si Nan leaned against the window with a headache and a look of despair on his face.

If she had known that one day she would travel through time, she would definitely get a Xinyong card, and then buy and buy, filling the entire space.

╮(╯▽╰)╭