Authors note (shud I continue this?)

Hello frends. It is I, mmffs. 

It's been years since I've written a skz fanfic (though I published these in 2021, I finished them all in 2020 lol) and I have marked this chapter of my life as completed. These days, I just play around on Instagram and write a ton of fics for other groups, like Seventeen! or BTS! or Txt! (pls check them out if ur interested lol)

But I do log into Wattpad now and then, and god am I blown away by the comments! y'all seem to have so much fun reading this (and bashing that one y/n who disrespected twice. didn't think I'd get 138 Um Slay ig when I wrote that lol) And so many of you asked me through my message box too! I don't think I really can write any skz one-shots now, my brain is blank, but it seems like such a disappointment to not even tryy.

So I tried. I wrote exactly one Han Jisung one shot. Squeezed it out of my brain. If you're interested, I'll publish it!

if you'd rather leave this as it is, and just enjoy the og ones, I'll try not to taint this piece of history with it! Your wish is my command.

I feel comfortable releasing one shots after I've written one for each member, to be fair, but it's just too hard these days lol. The spark of my past has diminished *wipes away single tear*. But if you're okay with justttt one, I'll gladly release it! 

And thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOUUU sooo much for giving this collection you're love and attention. This is the greatest piece of my writing career and god it makes me the happiest fangirl on earth when I read your comments. I adore you guys, you're funny jokes and you're heartfelt comments. I'll never forget this <3

Still Minho's wife,
Mmffs.

Still Minho's wife,Mmffs