Workout Buddies- Seo Changbin

I was running on the treadmill when I first saw him, laughing with his friends.

Handsome, with that slightly intimidating gaze. Everything changed once he smiled though, his face just lit up.

I paid no attention to them, focusing on the rap-line of BTS rapping UGH aggressively in my headphones. I always had a thing for rappers and songwriters, and BTS had one of the finest rap lines in Kpop.

"Hey, you new here?" Someone walked up to me.

It was him, the handsome dude.

"Yup, Han Y/n." I took off my earphones.

"Seo Changbin, when are you done?" He gestured to the treadmill.

"I finished ten minutes ago, just running till this song ends."

He nodded with an understanding smile. "Relatable, what are you listening to?"

A smug grin took over my face as my inner army came out. "Do you know BTS? Their rap subunit's UGH."

"I know that song." He nodded, a faint smile on his lips. "Great message, great flow, they really proved to be some of the best idol rappers in Korea."

I grinned, this guy was my style.

"So anyway, our gym has this tradition for newbies." He started, leaning against my treadmill.

"And what would that be?" I questioned stopping the treadmill.

"A pushup battle with me, the loser treats the winner to dinner."

I smirked. "Seems like something you just made up as an excuse to ask me out."

"Bingo, so you in?" He grinned.

"You're bold." I grinned, drinking water. "Sure, I'm down."

The two of us headed to the open space and got in position.

"Yah Seojun, come count for us."

A grinning boy in a sleeveless shirt came over.

"Ready? Okay then. One, two, three."

We go on for a while, relaxed. Well, as relaxed as one can be while doing push-ups.

"My friend is a backup dancer for BTS." He said out of the blue.

"Are you trying to surprise me into messing up?" I grinned at his strategy.

Seojun keeps counting, listening to our conversation in amusement.

"No! He really is! He was even in the Not Today music video." He tried to convince me.

"Well my brother's friend was too, he even got me an autograph. He even went on their Japan tour."

"Yeah my friend too... he was worried about leaving his cats home alone though." He chuckled.

"My friend too... why do I feel like we're talking about the same person?"

"Probably because you are." Seojun comments.

"Just count." Changbin sighed.

"Okay~ forty six, forty seven."

"What's your friend's name?" I asked Changbin.

"Lee Minho."

"We were talking about the same person!" I exclaimed.

"You know Minho?" He asked, "Wait, if he's your brother's friend... then you're?"

"Jisung's sister."