Yes day- Lee Felix

"I, Hwang Y/n, swear on my twin brother that I will say yes to whatever Lee Felix Yongbok asks me for exactly twelve hours if I lose this game of Mario Kart. If I refuse and say no, I would give him three dollars as penalty." I stated as I locked pinkies with my best friend.

"I, Lee Felix Yongbok, swear on my Candy Bong, that I will say yes to whatever Hwang Y/n asks me for exactly twelve hours if I lose this game.  If I refuse and say no, I would give her three dollars as a penalty, as stated before." He repeated after me, joining our thumbs.

I passed him his controller. "May the best player win."

"That'll be me." He grins.

Why did we decide to play Mario Kart at midnight and make such a stupid bet you ask? Because this little bitch broke into my house and demanded I play games with him. I wasn't going to give up my precious sleep for nothing, so I suggested doing the 'yes day', something that was trending on Youtube. Him being a naive idiot, underestimating my skills, agreed.

I can't wait to make you my slave Yongbokkie.

Minutes later, the controller slips from my hands, falling onto the carpet. My jaw drops as my eyes scan the screen.

2nd place.

Guess who lost by one point~

Yup, it's me.

"Hell yeah! In your face Hwang!" Felix started jumping up and down, Fortnite dancing.

I slumped against the couch, regretting my life decisions.

"Aww don't be sad, you know I won't force you to do extreme things." He side hugs me.

"I know how evil you are Felix, I've just signed myself up for a preview of hell." I sighed, closing my eyes.

He snuggles against me, resting his head on my shoulder. I had gotten used to skinship after years, but it still gave me goosebumps.

"Well, I can't say you're wrong." He giggled evilly. "Oh, I'm so excited!"

"I hate you." I murmured, subconsciously inhaling the scent of his shampoo.

"Watch what you say Y/n, you'll regret it tomorrow." He warned.

"I don't give a fuck." I mumbled. "Go home now."

"Nope, I'll sleep in Hyunjin's room." He says.

"No."

Hyunjin was my twin brother, currently living with my grandparents back in Korea. I lived on my own here in Australia but planned to move to Korea soon.

"Why not~" he mumbles.

"I don't want you to stay here just to wake me up early tomorrow morning," I predicted his plans.

He smiles, pinching my cheeks. "You know me so well~ be up at 9 if you don't want to be dragged out~"

And with that, my intruder walked to Hyunjin's room as if he owned the place. He even the guts to wish me goodnight, gifting me an unnecessary and totally not heart racing flying kiss.

I'm going to hate tomorrow.

***

"Wakey Wakey~" A scarily deep voice reached my ear as I tossed in bed. "Come on, it's time to wake up~"

I was used to this. He pulled this trick way too many times to scare me awake, it won't work again.

I felt a weight on me, and a whisper close to my ear.