Authors note

Hey y'all, before you leave, I have some things I want to say

First of all, I am soooo sorry I didn't upload this weekend. I was traveling around and everything was just so hectic (don't worry, I was safe, I sanitized and wore my mask 😊). I was planning to upload as soon as I got home but I kind of lost the motivation. I was too caught up with my exams and stuff, I didn't want to add this to my load. I already explained on my Instagram but my stupid ass realized most of y'all don't follow me there so I thought you readers deserved an explanation, if you were looking forward to it that is.

Second of all, I might change up my schedule a bit. I usually upload every Saturday, giving out spoilers on Friday on my ig. But... I may or may not be working on a short story for Hyunjin, so I might be a lil inconsistent. Every other week seems fine to me, but I feel like I'll probably upload whenever I feel like it so 😅

Now, the MAIN reason I'm here with this author's note.

Lizbeth235419

Thank you so much for your kind words. Thank you for reading every single one shot and commenting sweet things. Thank you for voting on every single one of em. You don't know how much you have helped me. I literally read your comments at five in the morning and instantly, I felt like all my hard work was worth it. I was pretty much ready to give up and close off this book, focus on other things for a while, but you gave me the motivation to keep going. When I questioned myself on my writing skills, you don't know what an impact it made to know someone actually enjoyed it. I thank you from the bottom of my heart 🥺.

This thanks is also for all of my other readers. Those who left sweet comments, honest critiques, those who said they enjoyed my story under my Instagram posts, you all made me keep going when I wanted to give up. Thank you all so damn much, you cheered me on for doing something I loved, and that means so much to me.

Of course I need to thank my number 1 fan, my bestie for life, my future manager if she doesn't have a job already:

nothanniesnoona

Sweetie I love you so much and thank you for being with me every step of the way. Thank you for telling me its worth fighting when I wanted to give up, thank you for telling me you love something I created when I didn't find worth in it. Thank you for reviewing all my work before I published it, and giving me your honest opinions. Thank you, for heck, you were the one who introduced me to kpop, you were the one who encouraged me to write on Wattpad, you were the one who told me to follow my dream when I was ready to give it up.

Thank you for staying by my side for twelve years, thank you for growing up with me, thank you for everything. Love you my soul mayo 🥰

Thank you, to everyone who clicked on this book, and found it worth your time. Thank you, for being there.

Attacked by your love and currently in tears,
Meowmeowfanfics.

Attacked by your love and currently in tears,Meowmeowfanfics