𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐦

Alessio's Pov

About five minutes had passed and Nivi still wasn't back yet. We all started to get worried. "Guys I'm gonna go check on Nivi." They nodded and I headed to the bathrooms but stopped when I saw a bruised and unconscious Nivi on the floor.  "Oh, my goodness Nivi." I whispered. I rushed to the cafeteria to see Nola, Axel and Miles already coming my way.  

"What happened?" Nolan asked in a worried tone. "Bathroom. Floor. Unconscious." i managed to get out. Tears pooling in my eyes. Axel called the ambulance and Nolan frantically called his dad. Meanwhile, Miles tried to calm me down as I took Nivi in my arms. "She's gonna be okay Al."  He reassured me. 

The ambulance soon arrived, and they let both Nolan and I go in the ambulance. Miles and Axe said they'll meet us there. I told Miles to take my car to the hospital. When we arrived, they immediately rushed Nivi to the emergency room.  Worried was an understatement. I looked at Nolan. He looked as if he was going to cry and pass out at once. 

Just then, Axel, Miles and the twin's dad came in looking worried. "Is she okay?" Mr. Hart asked frantically. "They're still treating her Mr. Hart." I spoke. "Do you know who did it?" He questioned us. We all looked at each other. Could it have been Elora? She hasn't even been in school.

Right? 

Just as he was about to speak, the doctor came out. "She's awake and can have visitors now." She announced. We let Nolan and Mr. Hart go in first, followed by Miles and Axel. It was now my turn to go in. I slowly walked in to see a bandaged Nivi staring back at me with a smile. "Hey Curly." I said, sitting on the side of the bed. 

"Hey Sio." She whispered with a smile. "How you feelin'?"  I questioned. "I Dunno. I'm alive so." She replied shrugging. " I'm glad that you re because you scared us there, especially your dad." I told her cupping her cheek with my hand. She giggled causing me to smile. 

We sat in comfortable silence for a while before I broke the silence. "Curly. I really like you. I know this is probably a bad time to tell you but while you were unconscious, I just thought 'What if I never get to tell her that I like her?" So, I'm telling you now. It's okay if you don't feel the same way I just wanted you to know." I said all in one breath. 

She looked at me with the brightest smile on her face. "You really like. Me?" She asked. I nodded. "I like you too." She whispered. We both smiled at each other like idiots. It was funny but nice to be able to smile like this again. We sat and talked for a few more minutes until Mr. Hart said that it was time to go. I then remember we have practice tomorrow. "I'll tell coach you're not feeling well. Okay?" I told her, kissing her on the forehead. She nodded and I headed out the door. We all decided not to go to the game anymore and wait another time. 

Heyyy!! I finally got to uploading! 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.