𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Nivea's Pov

I was in math class and a teacher suddenly opened the door. "Nivea Hart, Principal Smith needs you in his office." She said. Everyone's heads turned to me and I quickly got out before I had a panic attack.

I headed to the principal's office and knocked on the door. After I heard a 'come in' I slowly walked in. "Nivea please have a seat." He said. "Am I in trouble?" I asked and he shook his head. Taking a deep breath, he looked at me sorrowfully and said, "I'm so sorry Nivea but unfortunately your mother has passed away." I looked at him in shock. I didn't really know how to feel. A part of me was happy, she can't hurt me anymore. I still felt a tear drop from my eye and I quickly wiped it away.

"What will happen to me?" I asked softly. "Apparently you have a biological father and four brothers." My eyes widened. I have a dad?!! FOUR BROTHERS??? "D-did you say four?" I asked and he nodded. "Um where do they live?" I asked. "Italy." He replied. I've never been out of the country before. I nodded. "I will take you to the station and your things will be there by the time you get there." I nodded in acknowledgment.

The car ride was pretty short and in no time we were at the station and in fact when I went inside my things were right there. "Hello. You must be Nivea Hart." A lady said I nodded and she told me to take a seat. "Your father and brother should be here soon." She said. "Okay." I whispered. I doubt he's going to bring all four of them with him he might just bring one or two. I always wondered what my father looked like. My mom never talked about him and when I asked she'd tell me he was dead. She never even mentioned that she had four other children.

After a few hours, I was led out outside to see a very pretty Mercedes. Two men came out of the car and the older looking one slowly approached me. "Hello Nivea." He said. "H-hello. Um who are you?" I asked hesitantly. "Im your father, Damon and that man over there is your eldest brother, Roman." I looked at the other man and he smiled at me, "Hello sorella." (Sister). "Hi." I whispered. "Come on its time to go to the jet." I looked at them shocked. "A what?" I asked. "We have a private jet to take us to Italy." Roman said. I've never been on a plane let alone a jet. I'm guessing they must be filthy rich. We got inside the car and soon drove off.

We eventually got to the jet and went inside. It was gorgeous . I felt myself getting sleepy but forbid myself from falling asleep. My mom never let me sleep, she would always say that if I sleep I was being lazy. "Sleep Sorella." Roman said and eventually I fell asleep. When I woke up, we were already landed and we went to the car.

When we got in the car, during the ride, I fell asleep again. When I woke up again, I noticed that we were driving around trees. "Um how far until we reach?" I asked hesitantly. "We're 5 minutes away from the house." Damon said. I nodded and started to look out the window. Five minutes passed quick and when I looked up I saw a beautiful mansion. We parked and Roman helped me out of the car. As I got out of the car, my eyes widened in adoration. "Welcome home figlia." Damon said. (Daughter)

 (Daughter)

Inside the Jet

Inside the Jet

Mansion

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know it's kind of short but I have more planned for next chapter. I had fun writing this because I'm really excited to write this book. This one's gives me more motivation.

I know I unpublished my other books( Silent Voices, Damaged, The Outsider and Enzo and Delilah) but I lost motivation to write them and I didn't want to keep them up for the ones waiting for me to update and I was running out of ideas for those books so I unpublished them.

I don't know when I'm going to publish them again but I'll try. Feel free to inform me about any grammatical mistakes.

I love you all and happy reading!!