𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Nivea's Pov

I smiled at him and we all went walking to the door. I suddenly stopped walking and both Damon and Roman looked at me in concern. "What's wrong Sorella?" Roman asked. "I- what if they don't like me?" I asked."They will I promise. Although Dominic isn't home right now so you'll meet them later. Oliver and your twin, Nolan are here." Damon said. "Wait twin?" I asked softly. They both nodded and we headed to the door.

When the door opened, my eyes widened. This place is beautiful. "It's really beautiful." I whispered. Roman and Damon smiled. The mansion had a very dominant vibe to it. But It also screamed peace and power and I loved it.

; (Picture of the entrance because I'm horrible at explaining things

; (Picture of the entrance because I'm horrible at explaining things.) ;

I saw three boys come down the stairs and I saw one looked exactly like me. I'm guessing he's Nolan. One of them walked up to me. He had curly brown hair and brown eyes. He looked roughly 6'2 "Hi Nivea. I'm Oliver it's nice to have you back." He held out his hand for me and I shook it. "Hi Oliver." I whispered.

After, Nolan came up to me and immediately wrapped me in a hug. Nolan had brown curly hair like me and blue-green eyes like me. (Imagine they have those eyes!!) Usually I don't let others hug me or I'd pull back but his hug was gentile and I slowly hugged him back. We pulled away from the hug and he smiled at me. "I'm Nolan nice to meet you V." He said. I really liked their nicknames for me. No one ever gave me a nickname before. "Hey Nolan nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"Alright guys, Roman and I are going to head to work, the others should be home later tonight as well as us." Damon said. He and Roman gave me a kiss on the forehead and the others pats on the back and they left. "V would you like me to show you around? Or do you want something to eat?" Nolan asked. I get to eat food? My mom never let me eat back at the old house, but I was really hungry. "I'm kind of hungry." I whispered. He smiled and led me to the kitchen. "I'll be in the gaming room if you need anything." Oliver said. Nolan gave him a thumbs up and we went in the kitchen. The kitchen was beautiful. "After we eat, I'll give you a tour okay?" I nodded.

 "After we eat, I'll give you a tour okay?" I nodded

Kitchen

He made us some ham and cheese sandwiches and they were so good. "You like it?" He said and I nodded. He had a beaming smile on his face. We really looked exactly alike, same smile and everything, it was cool. After eating, he helped me out of the tall chairs and we started the tour. (Be prepared for a lot of pictures because like I said im horrible at explaining things;)