𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Nivea's Pov (time skip- a week later)

As I walked art class and I spotted Alessio sitting at the back. He waved at me to come sit next to him an I did. "Hey curly." He said. I like his nickname for me, he calls me that because of my curly hair. "Hey Sio." I replied with a smile.

I tried out for the track team last week and I got in. Practice starts on Friday after school and I'm pretty excited. I actually made two more friends. Axel, who is Elora's boyfriend and Miles. They're pretty cool. I like them.

Close to the end of class, my teacher Mr Feyes had something to say. "Alright class, I'm going to assign a group project which consists of two people. I'm going to pick two people to partner up and this project will be due in 2 weeks." He announced.

"Alessio and— Nivea." He said and smiled at us. I took a deep breath. I really thought that he was going to put me with someone I don't know or someone who doesn't like me. "Curly, you okay?" Sio asked. I nodded and soon the bell rang for lunch.

We walked into the cafeteria and headed to the table with Lor. "Hey love." She said. "Heyy Lor." I smiled back at her. Axel was sitting next to her and he waved at me and I did the same. Miles sat next to me so that meant that I was drafted between him and Sio. Thankfully Lena wasn't in school today so I was less of on edge.

Suddenly I got the horrible pain in my stomach and I winced. "Hey you alright?" Sio asked. I nodded and looked at Lor. I think I'm getting my period. I haven't had it in years. She nodded in understanding and said, "We're headed to the bathroom real quick." He nodded while still looking at me with worry.

As we walked in the bathroom, I winced again and stopped walking. The pain was unbearable, especially since I haven't had it in so long, I'm not used to the pain and on top of that my ribs still hurt a bit. "Do you want to call one of your brothers?" She asked. I nodded. She gave me a pad to change and after that I washed my hands and then went back to the cafeteria.

I searched for Nolan and soon I found him. I hesitantly we to him and he looked at me with concern. "You okay V?" I shook my head. "Can you call Dom? I don't feel good." I said. He nodded and I went to sit next to Sio

"You feeling okay Curly?" He asked. "Yeah just a stomachache. I gonna go home early." I told him and he nodded. "Okay text me when you're home." I nodded and my phone turned on and I saw a notification from Dom.

Dom🧟‍♀️🤍

I'm here Niv.

I said goodbye to the group and Nolan walked me outside. I got in the front seat as Nolan walked back inside the school. "Hey Niv. Nolan said you're not feeling well, what's wrong?" He asked as he pulled off. "My stomach hurts." I said hoping he'd get it. He looked at me in understanding and nodded. "Do you need anything? Toiletries? Snacks?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah um just some pads and I want Nutella on toast." I said hoping it's not too much to ask for. He hummed in acknowledgment and pulled into a store parking lot.

We went in and got everything we needed including some more stuff for cooking and we headed home. On the ride, I slowly let darkness consume me and I fell asleep.

Heyyyyy babesssss!!! I'm sorry for the short chapter.

I love the nicknames!!

I'm soooo sorry for the late update. I was experiencing writers block and I also had a lot going on. But I'm back! Also thank you so much for over 2k reads.

I've decided to set my updating days to 2-3 days a week. I guess it'll be random days but I'll try to keep myself motivated and upload more chapters.

I've also change the name of this book as I felt the mafia part wasn't needed in the title.

I'm thinking of making a series of books and also making a second book continuing Nivea and Alessio's relationship, but as adults (which will be more spicy lol) Still not sure yet

I'm working on chapter 8 right now but I don't really know what I have planned yet.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy Reading!! xx:)

TikTok: kkloveswriting