𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Nivea's Pov

The next day, my brothers and I were in the game room playing video games. More like they were playing games and I was texting Alessio. I guess I was smiling a bit too much because when I looked up I saw four heads turned my way.

"Who you texting?" Dom questioned. Nolan and Roman smirked while Oliver listened attentively. "Uh- Alessio.." I said blushing. Nolan smirked. "What!" I exclaimed. They all just smiled at me. "So when are you going to tell him?" Oliver asked. They're my brothers!They should be telling me not to have crushes.  "I dunno. What if he doesn't feel the same way?" I questioned them. They all looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Girl Please. That boy looks at you like you're the only girl that matters to him and you're telling me he doesn't feel the same way!" Nolan exclaimed. "Well I dunno. How do I tell him. I don't have any experience with boys or crushes. Wait, you guys are supposed to be telling me not to talk to boys, yet you're encouraging it?" I said confused.

"Yeah, we know but Vea, you're not a baby anymore. Yours growing up plus yours almost out of school. We've already missed so much. It really won't make sense telling you what to do because you're old enough to make your own decisions." Roman chuckled. I giggled and nodded.

We all turned our heads when we heard the front door shut. "I'm home!" My dad announced. Everyone except me got up and headed downstairs. Oliver stopped, "You coming Niv?" He questioned. "Yeah I am. Just give me a second." He nodded and walked out.

"A few minutes later, I walked downstairs. "Hey Tesoro. You okay?" My dad asked hugging me. "Yeah. I need to talk to you though. Alone." I said the last part directed to my brothers. He nodded taking me with him to his office.

"So what is it you wanna talk about figla?" He questioned. "Well—" I paused. He gave me a concerned look and told me to continue. "Well I kind of like someone but I dunno how to tell him." I said. "Let me take a wild guess. Alessio." He stated. I put my head in my hands and sighed nodding.

"I know angel. My advice to you is for you two to stop beating around the bush and admit it. You like each other. I'm not saying that you have to rush into anything but don't be afraid okay. I know you're thinking, "why am I telling you this?" Well sweetheart you're not a baby so I can't really tell you who to like or love or be with so all I can do is give you the right advice." He finished.

"Thank you dad." I said hugging him. He kissed me on the forehead and I headed back downstairs to sit with my brothers. The rest of the evening was spent watching movies and comedy shows until we all fell asleep.

Heyyy!!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

What are your predictions on the characters in the book

Who do you think Damian really is?

Happy reading !!