𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Nivea's Pov

Its Monday.

Again!

I got dressed for school am headed downstairs. "Morning Dad." I grumbled. "Morning sweetheart. What's got you so grumpy this morning?' He asked. "It's Monday." I said in a 'duh' tone. "I know angel. None of us in this house likes Mondays." I sighed and headed to the kitchen to make a sandwich. 

"You sure you don't want anything else to eat sweetheart?" My dad questioned. "No thanks. I'm good." I responded while taking a bite out of my food. He nodded slowly. "Ivy. Is there something going on? At school? Here? Anywhere? I don't want you to feel like you can't talk to me, and I can see there's something going on." He said with a worried look on his face.

Tears welled in my eyes. My entire life this is all I've ever wanted. A dad that cared about me. Not some druggie my mom found at a bar.

"I dunno. It's just- well there's a girl at school—." I paused. Should I tell him. What if I'm just being dramatic? "Go on." He pushed.

"Well, she's supposed to be me and the boys' friend, but she's been acting weird. I don't know if she's upset with me or something, but she's been especially mean to me. I just don't understand what I did. I feel bad. I didn't mean to upset her." I finished.

My dad firmly put his hands on my shoulders, "Ivy calm down. You're stressing. Maybe she's jealous but so what? None of that should stop her from wanting to be your friend. Stop blaming yourself for other people's problems, okay?" I nodded and he pulled me into a warm, comforting embrace. His hugs made me feel safe like Damian's hugs did.

I really miss him.

"How about I drop you and Lan to school today?" I smiled and nodded. Nolan the came downstairs and we headed to school. "If you need anything call me okay kiddos?" My dad said to us. We both nodded and headed into the school.

"I'll see you later okay. Also, I'll be home a little late. Soccer practice. Love you V!" Nolan said rushing off to his friends. "Love you too." I whispered.

"Hey Amor." Alessio came up to me, hugging me. "Hey Sio." I smiled. We held eye contact for a long time. It felt like forever. It was so strong, like none of us wanted to look away.

"Hey guys!" Miles said causing us to break the eye contact and look at him. "Hey." We both said in unison. "What's are you guys doing after school?" He questioned. "I'm not doing anything." Sio said. "Neither am I." I joined in.

"Great! Ni, you think you could text you dad and ask him if you could go to the basketball game with us this afternoon?" Miles asked. I nodded and went to text my dad.

𝐃𝐚𝐝❤️

𝐍: 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧?

𝐃: 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝟏𝟎. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞?

𝐍: 𝐍𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐝. 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐝.

𝐃: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞!

"He said yes." I smiled. "Yes!" Miles exclaimed. Sio and I chuckled. "Hey crew!" Axel said coming up to us. "Hey Ax." We all said. We all continued the conversation until the bell rang and we went our separate ways. Sio and I had English together while Miles and Axel had Math together.

I discovered I loved English a lot. I love to write. It helps me get away. I didn't realize I was in my own thoughts until Sio asked if I was alright. I nodded and he hummed as if he wasn't buying it. "I'm serious. I'm fine Sio." I tried to convince him. "Okay amore. Whatever you say." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

After classes there was lunch. Before I entered the cafeteria, Sio pulled me aside. "I wanna talk to you for a second." I nodded. "So, the boys and I decided that Axel and Miles will go together and you and I will go together. That okay?" He asked. "Yeah, that's okay." I said and we walked in the cafeteria.

We sat at the table where Axel and Miles were. I brought a sandwich for lunch, which is something I rarely do. "Oh, you brought lunch!" Miles cheered. I giggled and we continued eating. We all conversated for a while. "Guys I'm going to the bathroom." They nodded and I left.

I walked in the bathroom but was stopped by Elora and some girls I've never seen before. "So, you think you can just come here and take everything from me!" She snapped. "W-what are you talking about Elora?" I questioned. "You stole my friends and boyfriend away from me!" She shouted. "How? Axel said that you just broke up with him. How am I to blame?" I asked. confused was an understatement.

She looked at me and before I could move, she punched me. I tried to punch back, but the two girls held me down. No matter how hard I tried to get free, I couldn't. She kept punching me until she pushed me, and I hit my head. "You should go back where you came from you bitch!" I heard her say before I blacked out.

Heyyyyyy!

Buckle up because this is about to get really chaotic.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Happy Reading!!