𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Nivea's Pov

When we got home, I told Sio to wait in the living room while I took a shower, I led him up to my room, leaving the door open a bit. Rules of my dad. Our project was getting to know each other. We had to ask each other questions and write it down, then on the day that it's due, we must write at least five things we know about the person.

"So, what's your favorite color?" Sio Asked me. "Um it's purple. What's yours?" I replied. "Mines Red." I nod. "Do you have any siblings?" I asked him. "Yeah, I agave an older brother. I complain about how annoying he can be but then I remember that you have four so that's no space for me to complain." He says. I giggle, "My brothers aren't that annoying." I admit.

There was a knock at the door and Oliver came in, "Hey! Just wondering if you guys wanted a snack?" He asked. Alessio nodded and I shook my head. "Cmon Vea, you have to eat." He pleaded. I sighed, "Fine." He smiled and walked out of the room and came back with some chips. "Thanks man." Sio said in an excited tone.

"I'll leave you two to it." Ol said leaving the room. "They don't know about Elora huh?" Sio questioned. I shook my head. "Well, only Nolan lows but no one else." I admitted. He nodded and looked as if he was deep in thought.

I thought about telling him what Nolan said about Elora but refrained myself from doing so. "Were you going to say something riccio?"
Sio asked. "What? No." I said. He looked at me suspiciously, but didn't say anything.

He then looked at me and leaned forward. Is he going to kiss me?!! I thought to myself. Suddenly, there was a knock ay the door and we both sat up. "Hey kiddos. Alessio, time to go home. I'll take you." Roman came in and said. "Can I come?" I asked. He nodded and we headed to Rome's car.

After receiving the address, we got to Duo's house. I whispered to him, "Your house is beautiful." He smiled kissing me in the forehead, "Thanks riccio." I watched him go inside and we drove off.

"You like him doing you." Roman said teasingly. "What! N-no. I mean— Kind of." I trailed. He chuckled, "It's okay Sorella. He's a nice kid. I like him." I sighed in content knowing that he wasn't angry with me and we continued the drive home.

I finally stopped procrastinating and posted this chapter.

I'm going to finish working on chapter 12 now. Well it's done. I just need to edit it but if it's not posted today then HOPEFULLY tomorrow. I won't make promises that I might not be able to keep.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.

What do you want to see more of in this book?

The tension between Alesssio and Nivea is getting real!!!! I'm excited.

Happy Reading!