chapter 13|•

"Shivani get up, let's go!" Aarohi said waking me up.

She wanted to take me out on a date with just two of us. And honestly I had no excitement or happiness about it.

I didn't wanted to go out but I was forced to because they thought I'm not interacting with anyone or I'm maintaining my distance with everyone.

It wasn't entirely false though. I'm still on that same exact place where I was last month. It affected me deeply and I was scared to go infront of any boy.

Those touch, talks, everything was still there inside my head. No matter how hard I try to remove such thoughts but I felt helpless. Once again.

I did stop going to work. And surprisingly I got no call from the company or from Sahil sir regarding my absence.

"Please Shivu, chal na, 1 mahina ho gaya hai, tu abhi bhi bhar nahi ja rahi hai."
(Please Shivu, let's go, it's been 1 month, you haven't stepped out)

She pleaded while I sighed. "I don't want to go out. You can take Dhruv with you."

I said laying down. She shook her head and sat besides me. "I'm sorry, I know you're hurt and afraid to step out but for how long will you avoid doing so?"

"As long as I can. I don't want to go and that's final."

She nodded and left, I feel bad for treating them like this but I don't feel like talking to anyone on a serious note. Me, my room and my mobile were the only thing I wanted to be with.

I'd rather socialize with people online instead of meeting them in persons.

A notification popped on my screen. @not_sosereyous wants to follow you.

Huh? What's sereyous? Who is it? That too with zero followers? Is he a spy or something? I stalked his profile but it was private. 5 following and 2 followers?

A new account huh? Should I accept it? What bad could happen? I don't post myself anyway. Accept kar leti hu.
(I'll accept)

"Aarav last baar bol raha hu account bana ke dede

"Aarav last baar bol raha hu account bana ke dede."
(Aarav, I'm saying this last time, make the account)

"Ache se bolo."
(Say it nicely)

"Aarav please ID bana ke dede."
(Aarav please make the ID)

"Aur ache se bolo bhai wo feel nahi aa rahi hai mujhe."
(More nicely, I'm not getting that feel)

"Mere pyaare bhai Aarav please mujhe Instagram ki ID bana ke dede."
(My lovely brother Aarav, please make the Instagram ID for me)

"Aur ache-"
(More nice-)

Meine tera mu tod dena hai agar tune ye bakwas band nahi kari toh!"
(I will break your face if you continue with this nonsense)

I yelled finally losing my temper. He's been bugging me since morning. I've been asking him politely about making the ID but this boy.

"Tere andar Pakistani drama ke hero ka bhoot aa gaya hai kya?"
(Has the ghost of a Pakistani drama hero come inside you?)

This guy is surely getting beaten up by me.

"Tu idhar aa kamine!" I said while chasing him.
(Come here you bastard)

"Are bhai mazak karra tha tu toh serious ho gaya!"
(I was just joking, you took it seriously!)

He said while laughing and just when we fell on the couch together mom entered the room.

"Kya chal raha hai chuha billi ka?"
(What's going on amongst cat and rat?)

We acted as we were playing with eachother, if we didn't then definitely she would start giving us lectures on how to behave.

"Are maa humlog masti kar rahe hai."
(Mom, we were just playing around)

Mom nodded obviously not believing us but left after keeping the tray of coffee.

As soon as mom left I smacked his head. "Sidhe se bana ke de warna maar khilaunga chachu se tujhe!"
(Make it or I'll get you beaten up by chachu)

"Are la de, buddha kahi ka. Instagram nahi aata iss zamane me iss ladke ko chi."
(Give, old man. This boy doesn't know how to use Instagram in this generation)

He said in the most sarcastic way possible while I looked at him with my hands folded.

He gave me a smile which seemed devilish.

Soon he handed me the phone. What's sereyous? Is it a French word? Or maybe Spanish?

Well whatever, I could careless, I did what I wanted to. I searched up her ID which Dhruv gave me, pleading someone is hard unless they truly know your intentions.

Why did I do so? I need to keep an eye on her so she is safe. No I won't invade her privacy if she doesn't wants me to do so. But I will try to have her safe no matter what.

I sound like an obsessed man. Reyansh you have to keep her safe and not make her even more scared by your acts.

Soon I got a notification saying,
@alazysharma._ has accepted your request.

Really?! Okay, now, should I stalk her profile? Would it be creepy if I do so? Um, maybe just posts? Yes, we'll see her posts.

Woah. She has an obsession with books huh, there's plenty of posts related to books and quotes.

I scrolled through her posts and saw which kinds of books she's interested. Maybe this can help me to propose her?

Searching up the name of the book she posted the most about.

Damn. She's interested in those kinda stuff huh. Shut up Reyansh. Okay, okay, what are tropes though?

To be continued.

What do you think which story Shivani might be posting about?

Aarav is the annoying sibling, isn't he?

Definitely not as interesting as I thought to make it. But, it's better to post something than nothing. Sorry for the late post though.

I have nothing to say honestly, I thought this week would be happy happy type of but unfortunately it wasn't. And I'm not planning to celebrate my birthday anymore.

Thank you for reading, vote share and comment. Take care, See you next time!

900+ words.
(Without translation)