chapter 11 |•

Sensitive content ahead!
If you feel uncomfortable about harrasment or anything then please skip this chapter.

You have been warned!

Before starting,

3 lines '———' ahead means the scene is happening at a different place or with a different person but at the same time.

——————

We are here at Aditya jiju's house

We are here at Aditya jiju's house. They came at our house and invited us to see if we have any problem with their house so here we are. And yes, It's a yes from both the sides and they'll be getting married around July or so.

Their engagement is next month's start. And to be honest I feel kinda sad, her leaving us will be hard, obviously. Not because she was with me since childhood or something but she was there with me in times which I couldn't even take care of myself because of how lifeless I felt.

She was always in times which I don't think anyone except her, Aarohi and Dhruv would be. They all had, has and will have a special place in my heart even if our relation, god forbid,  isn't the same.

"Hum ab chalte hai, aap log bhi aaiyega humare ghar fir se, jo ab aapke bete ka bhi hai."
(We take leave now, come at our house again, which is now your son's as well)

The in laws shared a smile and we left from there after bidding byes. A notification popped, making my phone vibrate.

I looked at the notification, Aakash Mehta, the guy who sent me the letter last week, messaged me asking me to meet him which I don't want to.

I got to know about him last time when Me and Aarohi were talking and we decided not to meet him and to let Dhruv know about all this.

Instead of me going to the restaurant Dhruv went there and got to know it's Aakash who sent me the letter as he recognised Dhruv and chatted for a bit, letting him know about his 'feelings' for me.

And the most creepiest part was, he even got my number from god knows where and started asking me how am I? What am I doing? When will I meet him? etc.

I was already scared of him doing such things but now I'm terrified if he'll do something more. I never knew someone could go this far for their obsession.

Why do they say they love you when it's just an obsession which could go so far where don't even respect one's privacy?

I told Adi about this and she told me to meet him today along with Dhruv and Aarohi. Honestly, I don't want to meet him.

~~~

"Tujhe agar koi bhi pareshani hogi ya dar lagega toh mujhe bula lena samjhi?"
(If you have any problem or you feel scared then call me okay?)