chapter 20 |•

Vote target : 40

I felt so many emotions but the one taking over was anger. I already have mentioned about marriage and stuff yet they involve me in it.

"Do wo log ko call laga ke."
(Call them and give me)

I said as dadi took her phone dialled a number. I took the phone in my hand and placed it near my ear.

I greeted as soon as I heard some kind of noise, more like people talking.

——————

I am sitting on the floor while Dad is sitting on the couch. He is home today as he had no work, my Mom told him that I was crying so he's here trying to comfort me.

I do feel lucky to have such a dad who is there to comfort me and help me whenever I need him.

I'm grateful to have such a parent and because of this I decided not to disappoint them and let them fulfill their wish of me getting married.

Dad made me understand things which Mom was trying to make me understand but I wasn't ready.

I mean it's not like I don't listen to her but when it's someone who you feel comfortable yet scared that too your father making you understand is a different thing.

He did try before when mom wasn't around or should I say when they weren't together but at that time I needed my time.

My time to get of over things. I wasn't ready to settle to anything not to settle with anyone. Neither am I ready right now but I have to do this for them.

Sometimes it feels like it's too much parents can ask but when we sit and think about it we realise that they simply want us to be happy.