chapter 10 |•

I couldn't sleep, I was still thinking about her, Shivani

I couldn't sleep, I was still thinking about her, Shivani. The way she talks and describes things is so similar. She even looks very similar to my Shivani.

I couldn't help but to think about all this. Only if Aditya knew about Shivani's elder sister then it would've been a lot easier for me.

Am I thinking alot? She might just be looking like her but isn't her. But how can everything be same?

I took my phone from the night stand and scrolled through my gallery which had only her photos. She was the reason for me to smile and be so talkative.

A sad chuckle left my mouth. Only if she was here, she would know how and what to do to make me smile. Just her being with me would be one of the reason for my genuine smile.

But she's not here. She's no more with me. She left me for her studies or that's what I'm starting to believe now. Whatever it is, one thing I know is I don't know how to stop searching for her.

I'm too desperate to meet her, to know the reason why she left me alone, to know if she was just using me, to know if she never felt a thing towards and so many more things.

~~~

I woke up due to the constant rings of the alarm

I woke up due to the constant rings of the alarm. I felt tired because of yesterday, though, I did nothing but eat, sit and talk, it was still tiring for me.

I honestly didn't wanted to go back to work right now because of how lazy I am. My phone rang, and I picked it up without checking who it is.

"Tujhe aaj late hona hai kya?!"
(Do you want to be late today?)

Ofcourse it was none other than Aarohi. She yelled through the phone while I made an irritated face and pulled the phone away from my ears.

"Why do you have to shout?! Keep your volume down, I'm awake!"

"Get ready quickly and come downstairs, I'm on my way to your place."