chapter 04 |•

Author's pov

"So you're telling me that she's behind you since highschool?" asked Sahil.

"Correction behind every other guy who was handsome and rich."

Reyansh replied in an irritated tone, as Sahil was asking him dumb questions. Or he thought so.

"Please ye Shanaya wali topic band karo." Said Aditya while Reyansh nodded in agreement.
(Please end this Shanaya's topic)

~~•~~

The boys were ready to leave as the food was over.

While leaving the restaurant, Aditya accidentally tripped causing Reyansh to trip as well.

We were walking towards the exit when Aditya, being the clumsy guy, tripped causing me to trip as well

I lost my balance and was about to fall but a hand held my arm and the other held my wrist.

I looked at the person, it was the girl I was looking at earlier. Fuck that's embarrassing!

I managed to stand up and she looked at me from head to toe.

"Watch and walk. You could've hurt yourself."

"Thank you." Was all that came from my mouth. What else could I say to a girl who saved me from falling.

I mean I'm not criticizing, it's just that it's embarrassing. Not to forget my friends here and the reputation I hold. I hope nobody saw what happened.

She smiled and gave curt nod before leaving with her friends. Did I say her voice was melodious?

A loud laugh was heard followed by another. Guess who it was? Ofc my fucking friends.

"Breaking news, Reyansh Akdu Singhania kisi ladki ki baho me gira tha."
(Breaking news, Reyansh Arrogant Singhania fell in a girl's arms)

What the fuck?!

"Shut up! It all happened because of your clumsy ass!"

I walked faster leaving them behind. The second hand embarrassment was real. And them making fun of me wasn't helping at all.

The think that shocked me was her strength. Like, she has a body that every other girl would want, but her happening to catch me with those perfect type of hands without making me fall was shocking yet amusing. My weight isn't something one can handle.

 My weight isn't something one can handle