Don't Touch My Daughter

Valeryia stood awkwardly to the side, as Natasha and Clint talked quickly with a red-haired lady at the front desk. In only a few minutes Natasha and Clint whisked her away to the elevators. They both scanned a card, and the doors opened.
"Jarvis, take us up to Tony please" Natasha spoke to the air. Valeryia raises her eyebrow, but before she could question anything a voice answered back.
"Of course, Miss. Romanaff" a robotic voice stated. Valeriya jumped back pressing her back against the wall. The voice spoke again.
"Shall I inform Mr. Stark that you have a guest?" The voice asked. Natasha shook her head.
"I'd rather you not, Jarvis" she spoke.
"Of course, oh and you have arrived at your floor"
Valeryia didn't even know the elevator was moving, and yet the doors opens reveling an incredible type of living space. It was filled with all typed of furniture and bars, and even a pool table. Valeryia stared around in awe.
"Your friend lives here?" Valeryia asked. Clint laughed.
"Technically we all live here" he responded.
"Who's we?" Valeryia asked.
"Romanaff? Barton?" A voice sounded from across the room.
Natasha swore under breath, and pulled Valeryia over to the side.
"Yeah Stark. It's us" Clint stated, but his eyes found Valeryia, and she noticed that he was trying to send her a message.
Valeryia looked back at him apologetically.
His faced morphed into something that resembled panic, but it quickly went away as the new person approached. Valeryia tried to press as far back against the wall as possible, and to her luck the person didn't notice her. The man standing in front of Natasha and Clint was on the shorter side, and had black hair and a clean shaven beard. Natasha nodded in his direction.
"Hey Tony" she said.
"Hi" he responded. As he spoke, Valeryia gasped. He heart clenched as she finally recognized the man.

He was the man in the metal suit that had caught her when she shot Clint.

Valeryia tried not to make another sound, but it was too late. He had heard her gasp. The mans head whipped towards her, and his eyes immediately widened in recognition. Before anyone could to say anything he stuck out his hand, and a few metal pieces flew towards it, wrapping it and forming what looked like a metal glove. In the center of the hand a small circle glowed with energy, and he pointed it at Valeryia.
"You got three seconds to explain how you got in here punk" he growled. Natasha made a small sound and spoke up.
"We let her in" she said.
The man, that Valeryia now knew as Tony Stark, made a confused sound and reached forward and grabbed Valeryia by the arm, lifting her up slightly.
"Barton don't you see who this is?" He growled. Clint's expression didn't change.
"Yes. Yes I do" he answered. "Go ahead Nat" he said. With that, Natasha rushed forward and grabbed Valeryia, bringing her to her side. She wrapped an arm around Valeryia.
"Touch my daughter again Stark, and I will kill you"