Welcome Home

Valeriya spotted an opening somewhat down the mountains, a small opening between a wall of trees. She reached up, and pressing a button, cloaked the quinjet. She breathed a sigh of relief as the jet touched down between the trees without being spotted. Valeriya quickly shut off the engines of the plan, and unstrapped herself from the seat. She quickly grabbed two guns from the storage compartments of the jet. She strapped an M-4 Carbine to her back, and stuffed a pistol into the back of the pants on her SHIELD uniform. She hit a button on the side of the jet and the hanger door opened. She quietly jumped out of the jet, and began her trek through the small forest.

Natasha and Clint had arrived at their destination not long ago. They had just made it up to the highest peak of the mountains. Natasha pointed to a large building in front of them   

 "I think that is the spot" she murmured. Clint nodded silently, and urged her forward. As the were approaching the building Natasha swore she could hear the faint sound of a jet engine, but shook her head knowing it was impossible. SHIELD never sent and extract team for her and Clint. They got in, got the job done, and got out all on their own. They made it up to the side of the large, stone building. Natasha snuck around the side, towards a window, motioning for Clint to join her. They both looked at each other, and Clint nodded to Natasha, silently allowing her to go first. Natasha grinned slightly, and silently pounced onto the wall. She grabbed onto the frame of the window, using the tiny ledge to hoist herself close enough the the window to check if it was open. She was surprised to find that it was unlocked, and she had no trouble prying it open. She climbed in, and checked to room to make sure it was empty, to her surprise, it was. She signaled out the window, and moments later Clint silently climb through the window. Natasha surveyed the room, it seemed to be some sort of classroom. She felt a shiver travel down her spine, but she shook it off. The door at the other end of the room was wide open, only adding to Natasha's suspicions. Without saying a word, both her and Clint made their way to the door. Natasha carefully peaked her head out, into a hallway. Classrooms like the one they were in were lined up, down the entire hallway. But what was at the other end of the hallway, made Natasha want to scream.It was a one way window, into a ballet classroom. Natasha whipped her head around to survey the classroom, and her fear was confirmed.  

  "Clint" she whispered frantically. "It's the Red Room" she cried as loudly as she dared. Clint's eyes widened, but before he could say anything, another voice interrupted him.   

"Yes. Welcome home Natalia" Anastasiya Bershov growled, from the other end of the hallway.