She Was In The Black Widow Program

Natasha threw open the doors to the control room. Her eyes resting on Agent Barton.    

"Natasha" he regarded her with a nod. Natasha smiled, but her mind still swirled with questions about Valeriya.    

"If can, please make this quick Agent Barton. There is something else I must attended to" she stated, her voice cracking at the end. Clint raised his eyebrows at her,    

"Natasha, what is it?" He asked. Natasha sighed in frustration    

"It's-" she slumped against a wall, her mind finally processing everything she had found out.    

"Nat?" Barton's voice was full of concern. He turned towards the other agents in the room.     

"Inform Nick that we need a couple more hours to discuss this mission." He demanded. The agents nodded and filed out the door. Clint turned back to Natasha who was clenching her fists in frustration.    

 "Nat, what the hell is going on?" Clint asked, helping her back on her feet. Natasha opened her eyes, they were shining with fear.   

 "At that school, that Hydra attacked" she took in a sharp breath. "There was a girl..." She went on to tell him the story of how Valeriya fought just like her, and how she had heard her singing in the recruit area.    

"Clint, she was singing the song that I sung to my daughter that died in Russia" Natasha covered her face with her hands.

"An agent came up to me, he called me Black Widow. Her eyes, I saw her eyes, she knew that name" Natasha looked up at Clint.    

"Clint, she was in the Black Widow program."