I Have To Talk To Her...

Valeriya burst through the doors of the training room. She sprinted down the hallways, her breath short and choppy. Finally she reached her recruit room. She opened the door and rushed into the room. The shut the slammed the door shut behind her, and slumped down against the door.

And she cried. She cried out of frustration of her past, fear of punishment, and the fact that her worst fears were confirmed. She wasn't sure how long she sat there for, but her throat was sore once her tears had stopped. She painfully ripped herself up off the floor. She ran her fingers through her hair.She was in the Black Widow program too. Valeriya finally let her mind settle down on the simple truth. Valeriya cursed herself for acting like a fool. She should have stayed and-And what? She argued with herself. What would you have said? She slumped down on her bed in defeat, facing the wall. She was shaking as flashes of her time in the Black Widow program ran through her head. She watched her self kill countless people. People she didn't even know. And she enjoyed it.She knew, with dread, that a part of her would still enjoy it, but she was given the chance to leave and run away from that part of her life, she jumped at the chance.But she lived every day with the fear that her past would come back to her, And now it has. Valeriya closed her eyes, and tried to calm herself. She couldn't live in this constant fear. She sighed, and rolled her head onto her pillow. Falling asleep with a final determined thought.

I have to talk to Natasha...