22. It's a deal, it's just a deal

CARTER

🏀

One roll of the hip.

One. Just one.

That's innocent enough? Isn't?

My body feels like fire, my hands gripping at softness while I dig my really-not-subtle-morning-wood into pure heaven. My mind is still a haze, the air around thick, feels like I'm choking but I don't mind.

She's all pressed up into me, and I can hear the little mewls. My fingers sink deeper into her exposed skin and I groan. She's matching my rhythm, and I'm too into this to even think about stopping.

I lean forward, pressing my lips to the exposed skin of her neck, tasting it all. I nibble at the skin and she holds her breath. Shit. Does she have to be this responsive?

She.

As in Addison.

Addison who freaked me out by triggering an emotional response - but also who gave me a taste. I want more. I got her so fucking close last night.

I want to get her there. I flatten one of my hands on her stomach, gliding it up and feeling her tighten in my hold.

Fuck.

Breathe.

My fingertips graze her nipple, it hardens under my touch - she's so needy. Maybe she isn't always but I could see how a lifetime of no orgasm would make her a little sensitive. I want to know how much.

Fuck it.

She hasn't stopped me yet, has she?

She doesn't seem like the type to stay still and just take.

My hand slips from her stomach, and she takes a deep breath and releases it when I brush my fingers across her bare breast, and she arches her back, pressing her ass firmly against my erection.

I groan, and bite at her neck and then suck hard. She hisses out and presses into me harder. I want to have a taste of everything. I don't want to control myself. Not one bit.

Her skin tastes like sugar and smells like sex.

And I have my hands full of her.

She is a lot softer than she looks, her body is pliant, and it's not until she grinds her ass against my cock that I realize the extent of the situation. She is fucking hot, and the sounds she's making. I'm not even sure if she realizes, but I could get off from her alone.

I'm losing control and it feels like heaven. There are so many things I don't want to think about. This helps me shut off the world. It always has.

She's so responsive, her breath hitches when my hand cups her breast, and she lets out the most erotic sound I have ever heard.

I press my hand to her breast, and her nipple hardens. She arches her back into my hand, and my hips thrust.

Shit.

"Mmm... Carter..." she moans.

I didn't think my name could sound so good.

"Fuck... Addison," I groan.

I slide my hand down her chest, her stomach, and my fingers slip just inside her panties.

"Can I?" I ask in a hush.

I'm barely done asking that she nods. Eager. I'm doomed. I slid my fingers in and she shivers. I can feel the wetness, and I want to taste her so fucking badly. She's dripping for me and I've only started now.