14

"happy birthday." scar smiles, turning to face matt. "I don't wanna get old." matt groans, hiding his face in scar's neck and wrapping his arms around scar's waist. "you're only turning 21. I turned 21 6 months ago." scar smiles as she cups matt's face. "oh yeah you're older then me." matt's words muffle. "so?" scar asks. "nothing. just an observation." matt says. "you know what I can observe?" scar asks and matt shakes his head. "that you have to get up." scar says and matt groans. "I don't wanna." matt says and scar giggles. "you have too, baby." scar smiles softly. "everyone's here." scar adds. "oh and that's supposed to convince me?" matt asks and scar laughs. "I guess we can stay in bed a little longer." scar says. "thank you." matt breathes out happily. the second matt closes his eyes again, his bedroom door slams open.

"get up. the family's here." nick says and matt groans. "I don't wan-" matt gets cut off by nick pulling him off his bed by his feet. "let the poor boy at least wake up in his bed!" scar whines jokingly and nick giggles. "be down in 10. scar, if you wanna hang out here it's okay because there are quite some people." nick says and scar nods. "no please I need you please come downstairs with me." matt says after nick leaves. "I don't know matt. I'll come but if I get too overwhelmed can I come back up?" scar asks and matt nods vigorously. "yes yes please I love you thank you so much." matt smiles as he kisses all over scar's face and she giggles. "now come on, poor thing. get ready" scar says and matt groans.

instagram!

ScarlettLopez

ScarlettLopez