"noah we have to go!" scar exclaims at her brother, taking hours to get ready. "I'm ready, I'm ready." he stumbles downstairs, pulling his shirt over his head. "hurry." scar grabs his car keys and walks out with him following. she gets in the passenger seat and noah in the driver seat. "larray's house." scar says before noah could even ask where they had to go. noah starts driving as scar pulls out her phone and calls larray.

"tell me why the triplets aren't gonna be there again?" scar asks after larray picks up. "hi to you too. the triplets aren't coming because they have a meeting." larray says. "when are they getting out?" scar asks. "two hours before the party ends but they told me they had to film a video after, too, so they're not gonna be there tonight." larray says. "oh okay. we just pulled in." scar says. larray hangs up and scar and noah steps out. scar breathes in before walking in and seeing hundreds of influencers. "noah!" noah immediately heads to noah beck. "hi girl!" nailea smiles at scarlett. "oh my god nai hey!" scar smiles before hugging nailea. "it's been a hot minute." nailea says after they pull away. "have you seen david anywhere?" scar asks. "I think he's in the kitchen with emma." nailea says. "you wanna come with me?" scar asks. "I was trying to find lexi so I'll catch you later." nailea smiles and scar nods.

"dave!" scar shouts at david. "scar it's been so long!" david hugs her and she hugs back. "hi emma!" scar smiles at emma chamberlain, standing next to david dobrik. "hi scar!" she smiles, hugging scar. "I'm trying to find everyone I know so have you guys seen brent and the rest anywhere?" scar asks. "brent is hanging in the living room with everyone." emma answers and scar nods. scar walks to the living room when she spots mark. "mark oh my god hi!" she exclaims, walking towards him. "scarlo hi!" mark hugs her and she hugs back. "it's been way too long." mark says. "it has, markiplier." scar says. "shut up! mark for friends, mark for best friends like you." mark says and scar laughs. "I'll catch you later, I'm heading to brent." scar smiles at mark one last time before heading over to the living room. "scarlett hi!" pierson exclaims. "pierson!" scar smiles, hugging her. "scar!" a voice calls from on the couch. "brent!" "yo it's the whole squad!" scar yells after she sees everyone is there. "lexi, lexi, ben, andrew, brent, pierson, sofie HI!!!!" scar exclaims at everyone sitting on the couch. "hi girl!" sofie says.

scarlett has been at the party for four hours, she's been getting hugged by everyone she crosses paths with and she's been communicating non-stop. it wasn't going well with her anxiety, either. she slips out of the conversation and heads to the first empty bedroom she finds. she sits down on the ground and breathes in and out. her breath shortens and she trembles. she starts panicking at the thought of her having a panic attack. only one person can help her at this point, and that person's not at the party.

she pulls out her phone and goes to matt's contact. she presses 'call' and puts the phone at her ear. "lo? what's going on?" matt asks, hearing scar's breath hitching and trembling. "m- matt." she trembles as tears fill her eyes. "scarlett what's going on?" matt asks worriedly. the only answer he gets is scar breathing out shakily.
"okay." matt tries to stay calm since he knows scar only freaks out more when other people freak out. "breath in with me, all right?" matt asks and scar nods even though he can't see. "breath in." matt breathes in and scar follows. matt instructs scar to breath for a couple times before shutting up and letting her relax. "t- thanks." scar says, wiping her eyes. "what happened?" matt asks. "people happened. way too many people." scar breathes out.

"you're at larray's party?" matt asks. "yeah. where are you?" scar asks. "I was filming a car video but we put it on hold because you called." matt answers. "oh sorry— I'll go." scar says. "no no it's okay." matt says. "thanks, matt." scar breathes out. "no problem. this is proof that you can call me whenever, I'll always answer." matt says and scar smiles. "i really don't know what I would've done if you didnt pick up." scar breathes out and smiles. "I'm happy you called me, it makes me feel special." matt says from the other line. "you are special, matt." scar smiles. matt was gonna say something before scar spoke. "I have to go again." scar says. "please ask noah to drive you home or take a cab." matt says. "I will, matt. thank you." scar smiles. "of course." he says softly.