10

"can you guys go get McDonalds please?" chris emphasizes please as he looks at matt and scar. "no." "yes.". "you're gonna give 'em what they want?" matt looks at scar and she shrugs. "I want McDonalds too." she says with a slight smile. "fine." matt gives in and scar giggles. "let's go then." scar smiles and heads for the door. scar walks out and matt looks back at everyone only to see them nod at him. matt shakes his head and also walks out. scar sits in the passenger seat and matt in the driver seat. matt puts on the radio and the two vibe as they talk.

scar pulls out her phone when she gets a message. she sees joshua texted her. she opens their text and reads it. "oh." scar's voice cracks which catches matt's attention but his eyes stay on the road and he doesn't say anything. "well, then." scar sniffs. that made matt drive into the nearest parking lot which is luckily where they had to be. he parks and looks at scar to see tears dropping down her face, some on her phone. "what wrong?" matt asks in a comforting tone. "joshua texted." scar mumbles and she hands matt her phone. "I texted you to tell you I'm with mia now. I'd tell you I'm sorry but I'm not. she's better than you. bye." matt reads out loud and scar sniffs.

"what the actual fuck." matt grows frustrated. "hey." he drops her phone in his lap and looks back at her. "he doesn't know what he's talking about." matt says in a comforting tone as he puts his hand on scar's. this made him nervous but he pushed through it for scar. "you are the funniest, sweetest, most gorgeous girl I have ever met, okay?" he says and scar sniffs. "sure." she mumbles. "no I'm serious. you should be with someone you can create good memories with. someone you already have good memories with." matt says. "someone you know they're family." matt says. "you're telling me to do incest?" scar stifles a laugh and matt shakes his head. "you know what I meant." matt says. "I'm for real. there like— has to be someone... almost like— right in front of you." matt says.

and that's when it hit her. scar realizes matt's talking about himself. "that's very specific, matt." scar says as she wipes the last of her tears. before she knew it, matt's lips where on hers. she could barely kiss back before he pulls away. "I'm... I'm... shit— uhh. it's just cuz I'm so annoyed with him I- I'm sorry." he apologizes fast. "it's okay, matt. I don't mind." scar says before she kisses him again. confused, he kisses back. they pull away and scar looks at matt. "you're beet fucking red." scar snickers and matt puts his head in his hands. "please don't tell me chris was right." scar says and matt looks back at her with a confused expression. "about what?" he asks, his hands on his cheeks to hide the blush.

"he said you have had a crush on me since 2011. please don't tell me that's true." scar says and matt stays quiet. "and I missed it?" she exclaims. "now I get why nick always comments blind brunette on my insta posts." scar groans. "I'm so sorry matt. I'm sorry I'm so fucking blind." scar says and matt looks at her. "I- it's okay." he says. "it's not, matt. I kept yapping about joshua, next to you." scar says. "well." matt shrugs. "what now?" scar asks. "what do you mean what now?" matt asks. "matt please." scar giggles. "you're cute. okay? you're handsome, sweet." scar says and matt blushes really really hard. "and you have a crush on me." she nods. "so?" matt asks and scar giggles.

"do something about it." scar says and matt thinks. "will you consider being my girlfriend?" matt asks quickly, knowing what she meant. "wow you did it." scar smiles as her claps in her hands. "I don't need to consider it, matt." she says and matt's smile fades. "matt that means that I don't have to think about it. the answer's yes." scar chuckles and matt smiles.  "really?" matt asks excitedly and scar nods. without saying a word, matt steps out and walks around. he opens her door and pulls her out the car. she steps out and he flies into her arms. she laughs before hugging back. she only pulls back a little to kiss him.

(she moved on fast but can we blame her?)

"nick's calling. shh we have to pretend like what happend didn't happen." he winks at her and she nods and blushes at the wink. "what?" matt groans after he picks up. "you've been gone for an hour." nick says coldly. "okay, so?" he asks. "we're hungry!" larray exclaims from out the screen. "fine. we'll be there in half an hour." matt says and nick was gonna say something before matt hung up. "the kids are hungry." matt rolls his eyes and scar smiles. "let's go get their food." scar smiles and matt nods. matt grabs his wallet out the car and wraps his arm around scar's neck before heading to the McDonalds.

"hello kids we're home!" matt exclaims as he shuts the door with his foot. "and we have newssss!" scar drags on and matt smiles and nods at her. "what?  there wasn't any mayonnaise? no chicken nuggets?" nick pops up from behind the corner. "nono. good news." matt smiles and scar looks behind and giggles. "tell us while we eat." chris snatches scar's bags and noah snatches matt's. everyone heads to the kitchen and sit at the table. "you had something to say?" nailea asks with sass as she takes out her food. "right." scar giggles. scar looks at matt and he nods to tell her she can tell them. "so I was just sitting in the car right, and joshua texted me." scar starts. "and he told be something i didn't like but well what can you do about it." scar continues as matt walks over to her and stands behind her. "he texted me, right?" scar asks and noah groans. "cut to the chase, you always do this." noah groans as he takes a bite of his burger.

"he broke up with me." scar says and everyone looks at her. "dumb blonde." was the only thing heard, from chris. "exactly. and nick, what did you call lo?" matt asks. "blind brunette." nick shrugs. "right. her eyes opened." matt smiles as he puts an arm around scar's neck. "matt listened to me." chris' eyes brighten and matt nods. "what the fuck are you saying?" nick asks. "they're together!" chris smiles and nick gasps. "really?"noah asks and they both nod. "fucking finally. but so fun tho!" nick smiles. "so I'm the only one that's single?" larray asks. "no. they're the only ones that are together." nailea says and everyone nods. scar looks up to her right where matt was and he smiles before kissing her. she kisses back and smiles in the kiss. "get a room." noah says. "we have one." matt says. "use it." chris says and scar laughs. matt and scar join the rest at the table and they all just talk and chill.