12

robertoamy
we should hang out again it's been a whileee

scarscar
omg we should, you missed A LOT since you don't have insta

robertoamy
ohhh what'd I miss?

scarscar
you'll see
I'll tell matt you texted

robertoamy
who's matt?

scarscar
woops said too much gtg

robertoamy
DONT DO THAT.

real life!

"my best friend asked me to hang out

"my best friend asked me to hang out." scar says. matt looks down at the girl who was laying on his lap and nods. "text her this address." that made scar happier than it had too. "okay." she smiles as she texts amy the address. "she's gonna be here in 20." scar says. "I'd go tell nick and chris to get ready but you're so comfortable." matt chuckles and scar laughs before sitting back up. "I have to get ready anyway." scar smiles and matt nods. he kisses her on her lips and on her forehead before leaving the room. scar opens matt's closet, where she put her clothes. she grabs the first thing she sees and changes in it.

"hey girllll." scar smiles. "hiii." amy drags on. "come on in." scar smiles as she lets amy in. "nice house." she smiles. "tell matt." scar shrugs. "okay who is matt?" she says matt's name louder. "yeah?" matt appears from behind a corner. "this is." scar smiles as matt walks over to her. "matt, this is my best friend amy. amy, this is my boyfriend, matt." scar says after matt put his arm around her neck. "boyfriend?" amy asks and scar nods. amy nods and scar giggles as amy joins. "come on in." scar smiles and everyone head to the living room.

"this is nick. that's chris. matt's triplet brothers." scar smiles as she sits on the couch next to nick. matt sits on the couch next to scar and amy goes to sit next to chris. "hello, hello nice to meet you all." amy smiles at everyone on the couch. "so, what's new?" scar asks with intonation. "nothing much. lucas is still my little bitch." she giggles and scar laughs. "nono I love him." amy nods and scar smiles. "matt's my little bitch." she holds back a laugh as she looks up to matt. "I love him." scar smiles softly and matt had to hold back everything to not jump out the couch and hug her. "you guys are so cute." amy says and scar looks back at her. the two continue their conversation that nick and chris followed a little later as matt thinks about the fact his crush of 13 years said she loves him and literally is his girlfriend.

scar didn't worry about matt not saying it back because she knows he loves her. he just couldn't say anything since he was too shocked. "you wanna go get some McDonalds?" scar turns to matt. "isn't it only 4?" he asks. "matt she's been here for 4 hours. it's 8." scar giggles. "oh yeah then we can go get food." matt says. "y'all wanna come with?" scar asks the rest but they shake their head. "okay let's go." scar smiles as she grabs matt's hand. they walk out and go sit in the car. matt turns the radio up and scar vibes with sza playing. "I love you too." matt says out of nowhere. "I know." scar giggles. matt's hand soon meets scar's thigh as he continues looking at the road, his hand on the wheel tapping along with the beat gently.