"noah get the fuck up." scar shakes her brother awake. "go away, fucking bitch." noah groans as he stirs around. "get up." "why?" he whines as he walks in his bathroom. "maybe because it's our fucking birthday." scar follows him. he grabs his toothbrush and starts brushing his teeth. "get out I needa piss." he pushes scar out his bathroom after he brushed his teeth. scar walks to her room and starts getting dressed. she gets dressed and does her makeup. she puts on earrings and a golden necklace she got from amy, and walks out her room.

she walks downstairs to see noah leaning against the kitchen counter. scar leans against the counter next to him. she shakes her head and opens her mouth to say something. when she's stopped by the doorbell ringing. she groans as she walks towards the front door. she breathes in and opens the door. "jessica!" the man at the door smiles at the girl. "it's scarlett now, scott." scar says. "oh right. happy birthday scarlett." scott smiles. "thanks." she clicks her tongue. "come in, noah's right inside." they walk in the kitchen. "hi noah." scott smiles as he walks closer to noah. "hey scott." noah says. "happy birthday, twins." scott smiles at the twins. "why can't you just be 12 again?" scott asks jokingly. "I'm happy we're not 12. 12 fucked me up." noah mumbles.

"I'm just coming to say happy birthday because I don't actually have anything planned and I kinda have a date so—" scott says and noah groans and rolls his eyes. "of course." noah breathes out silently. "what was that?" scott asks. "nothing. he said he understood. it's okay, dad." scar pitches in. scott nods and smiles. "plus, we've already made plans with amy and lucas." scar says and scott nods. "okay. then I'm gonna— I'm gonna head out." scott says. "yeah. bye dad." scar says. "bye birthday twins." he says before stepping out and closing the door. "we're going. amy and lucas are gonna be at the restaurant in 10 minutes." scar says. noah grabs his car keys and walk out. noah sits in the driver seat and scar in the passenger seat. "when are you planning on getting your license?" noah rolls his eyes. "why get my license when I have you?" scar asks as noah starts driving down the street.
(fyi scott's their stepdad)

"scar! happy birthday!" amy runs over to hug her best friend. scar giggles and hugs her back. "happy birthday noah." amy smiles at noah. she hugs him and he hugs back. "lucas is just getting the presents." amy smiles. "presents?" scar asks and amy nods. lucas walks over to the three with a present in each hand. "happy birthday, twins." he smiles. "why even bring the presents? you guys are coming over." scar asks. "oh rightttt." amy drags on. "sorry." amy giggles at lucas. "I'm gonna put them back." lucas walks back to the car and put the presents away while the rest already goes into the restaurant. "reservation on roberts." amy smiles at the lady sitting behind the desk. she clicks her tongue as she looks through the reservations. "ah yes— here. table 4. follow me." the lady walks them to the table. they sot down and lucas comes sit down too.
"what are y'all gonna drink?" amy asks. "I don't know. I mean— I can legally drink now so—" noah says. "I'll take a classic martini." noah nods. "I'm not gonna drink and I'm not gonna start. I'll just take a root beer." scar says. "boring!" noah says and scar shrugs. "I will take a pepsi." lucas nods. "Imma take an ice tea." amy smiles.

"lucas, can you drive? noah is wasted." scar asks. "of course." lucas says. "amy you can choose. either I send noah with lucas and I come with you, or you drive alone." scar turns to amy. "you're coming with me." amy says and scar nods. "good luck, lucas." scar turns back to lucas. "thanks I guess." lucas chuckles. lucas helps noah get in the car and lucas sits in the driver seat. amy gets in the driver seat of her car and scar in the passenger seat. amy gets ahead and they drive to scar's house.