"get that." scar demands noah to open the door after the doorbell rings since she's still getting ready. "I'm not a dog." noah says before opening the door. "yet you still opened it." scar mumbles to herself as she grabs her purse. she hears noah indistinctly talking to somebody. "scar it's for you." noah says and scar groans. "I know it's for me. give me a second." she says as she ties her shoelace. she gets up and walks to the front door. "hey." scar smiles. "h- hi." matt smiles. "are you ready to go?" nick asks and scar nods. "nice to meet you too." chris deadpans. "nice to meet y'all." scar smiles at the triplets. "let's go." she says. "noah. don't burn the house down." scar deadpans at her brother before leaving.

nick and scar begin talking and walking to the car when chris stops matt by grabbing his shoulder. "what's wrong?" he asks quietly so that the other two can't hear. "I- it's just— she looks even better in real life, chris. I've had a crush on her since 2011 and now I've finally met her." matt answers softly. "and you're still being dull. keep up your game." chris pats matt's shoulder before sitting in the passenger seat of the car. "what are we gonna film?" scar's voice sounds like music in matt's ears as he steps in the car. "q&a." nick answers simply and scar nods.

they drive to the closest McDonalds and matt parks. "this drive-through has been closed. what the fuck." nick reads. "come, chris. we'll go order inside." nick says and it takes a minute before chris nods. nick and chris step out, leaving scar and matt alone in the car. scar realizes matt looks weird. even though they just met, he doesn't look right. "what's wrong?" scar puts a comforting hand on matt's. matt looks down to her hand on his and looks back up at her. "nothing. I'm just really fucking tired." matt giggles unconvincingly, but scar let's it go. "okay. as long as you're okay." she smiles as she removes her hand from matt's. "so— what do you think of my videos?" scar smiles. "they're really fucking bad." matt deadpans and scar's smile drops. "you fucking bitch." she smacks matt's arm and they both laugh.

"what'd we miss?" nick sits in the backseat. "literally nothing. matt's just a fucking dumbass." scar laughs. "nothing new. let's start the video!" chris mumbles the first sentence. chris starts recording and steps out to check. scar hears chris mumble something. "to you." she pats matt's shoulder and leans closer. he turns around quickly, being met by scar's face centimetres apart from his. "huh?" he asks, obviously mesmerized by scarlett. "to you." she smiles softly. "right." he nods, moving the camera a little more to him. nick was left shocked, but not visibly. chris put a thumbs up and scar smiles. "hi everyone!" nick smiles at the camera. "it's your favourites all together." scar put a peace sign. "today were gonna be doing a q&a that you guys sent us on our instagram go follow the link in bio!" chris smiles as he sits in the car. "we also asked to ask some questions for scar." matt smiles and nick nods.

"okay let's get into it. first question is for scar. when was your first video ever posted?" nick reads from his phone. "my first video ever. that was a good... 13 years ago holy shit. my first video was posted in 2011 when I was 8." scar smiles. "I don't know why I filmed it, apart from the fact that I was a crazy weird kid and didn't have anything else to do." scar says. "was?" matt looks at scar. "fuck you." she smacks his arm. "I was always into YouTube, you know? I'd watch day and night and I thought like why the hell don't I just do this. little 8 year old me would've never thought I'd have 35 million fucking subscribers but yeah." scar smiles. "that's that." nick smiles. "matt— next question is for you. I know it's a q&a but I just came up with it and its still a question." nick says and matt looks at him. "would you rather date your best friend or never date anyone ever again?" nick asks and matt could've killed him in that moment. "I don't know." matt deadpans at nick. "oh I'd date my best friend for sure!" scar pitches in and nick gave matt a 'see?' look. "same." matt nods. "I'd never date anyone. I wanna die alone." nick says. "next question! christopher, give up something, pepsi or scar." nick reads from his phone. "oooh." nick and matt say. "if you even have to think of that, we're not friends." scar deadpans. "I'm joking." she laughs. "I'd give up pepsi. I'd never be able to give up scar." he smiles sweetly. "thank you." scar nods.