11

"good morning." matt's morning voice sounds. scar looks up to see matt smiling at her and smiles back. "good morning." she giggles. "guess what we're gonna do today?" matt asks as he wraps both his arms around scar's waist. "does it involve chris and nick?" scar asks and matt shakes his head. "well I don't know." she shrugs. "we're going on a date." matt smiles softly before pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "I see you, steppin' up." scar mumbles and matt giggles. "I woke you up now but it's only in four hours. I just wanted to hug you and kiss you." matt smiles nervously and scar snickers. "okay." she whispers softly before connecting their lips softly.

instagram!

matthew.sturniolo added to their story.

sturniolo added to their story

real life!

"ice skating, matt?" scar chuckles and matt nods

"ice skating, matt?" scar chuckles and matt nods. "what? you don't like it?" matt asks worriedly. "I love it." she smiles before she grabs matt's hand and goes to the place to put on the ice skates. they put on the ice skates and start walking to the rink. "I haven't ice skated in years." scar smiles as she reaches the rink. "yeah me too." matt can't help but just stare at the most perfect girl he's ever seen. "come on!" scar smiles as she stands on the ice. matt listens and follows her: she grabs his hand and intertwines their fingers as they start skating. instantly, matt falls. scar laughs before helping him up since that's how it's supposed to be.
"you okay?" scar giggles and matt nods. "sure. my ass is frozen." matt says and scar nods.