"get me the hairpins please." scar says. "where are they?" noah asks. "in the top right cabinet." nailea says and scar nods. a little context for those who might: the day is over, it's 6 pm and scar is getting ready for her date with joshua. noah, larray, nailea and scarlett went swimming at the beach earlier that day and they just got to their hotelroom an hour ago. scar and nai's hotelroom turned into a total shitshow. "thanks." scar smiles as noah drops all the hairpins on the counter. she does her hair and larray and nailea help. "this one... or this one?" scar holds two dresses up to her body. "that one, definitely." nailea points at the black dress and scar nods.

scar walks in the bathroom and changes in the dress. she finishes her makeup and checks herself out in the mirror. she takes a few pictures before walking out and walking back in the bedroom. "yes." larray says the second he sees scar. "abso fucking lutely." nailea nods. "he should be at the door any second now." scar says and at that second, as she sits down, someone knocks on the door. she stands back up and opens the door. "hi." she smiles. "hi. you look beautiful." joshua smiles. "I bought flowers." he smiles and scar smiles back, taking them. "thank you." she smiles as a blush creeps up on her face. "let me get my purse." she smiles and he nods. she walks in the bedroom and mouths 'oh my god' before grabbing her purse and walking back to the hotelroom door. "let's go." joshua smiles and scar nods. "bye guys." she says before closing the door. "it's not gonna last, too bad." larray says. "yeah I know right. she seems so into him." nailea says. "how do you guys already know?" noah asks. "if you know, you know." nailea says. "and we know." larray says and nailea nods. "at least she's gonna have some fun temporarily." noah shrugs and the other two nod. "movie marathon let's gooooo!" nailea says as she gets under the covers.

"after you." joshua smiles as he opens the passenger door to his car. "thank you." scar smiles and steps in. joshua closes her door and walks around. he steps in the driver seat and closes his door. he starts the car and starts driving down the street as the radio plays. "so. smokeshow, huh?" joshua asks with a grin and scar looks at him. "oh shut up!" she giggles and he laughs. "so tell me something about yourself." joshua says. scar breathes out and thinks of something to say. "pff I'm 21. I'm a YouTuber and I have a twin brother." scar says. "YouTuber huh?" joshua asks and scar nods. "how many subscribers?" he asks. "36 mil." scar answers simply. "that's very impressive." joshua nods. "well thanks." scar giggles. "is that all there is to know?" joshua asks and scar shrugs. "my dad lives in mexico and my mom's dead." scar shrugs. "sorry it came out way worse then it actually is. she died during my brother and I's birth so I never actually met her." scar says. "but my dad's been so good for us until he had to move for some weird 20 year old chick." scar shrugs. "so I live alone with my twin brother, noah." scar says. "huh— o- okay." joshua nods. scar bursts out into laughter and so does joshua. "why are we laughing?" joshua laughs and scar shakes her head. "I don't know." scar laughs.

"we're here." joshua smiles and scar looks out the window to see they were parked next to a building that read 'Lucali'. "what's this?" scar asks. "pizza. I didn't find anything else that was not reserved." joshua answers, "you're in luck. my favourite." scar smiles and joshua nods. "same." he giggles. he steps out and walks around. he opens scar her door and scar giggles as she steps out. he closes her door and locks his car. they head towards the restaurant when scar feels something on her hand. she looks down to see joshua slipped his hand in hers. she smiles and blushes.

they walk in and walk to the front desk. "reservation?" the lady at the counter asks. "brooke." joshua answers and the lady nods. "mia! will you take these two to table 4, please?" the lady asks. "of course." mia smiles. "follow me." she smiles and scar and joshua follow her to table 4. "this will be your table and I will be your waitress for tonight." she smiles. "and here are you menus." she says as she gives scar and joshua a menu each. "thank you." joshua smiles and mia nods before leaving.