94th member- Charmingxd22

94th member of the book club: charmingxd22

Enrolled Books:

Genre: Historical fiction/romance

Blurb: "When a blazing rose and a gleaming sword intertwine, their destinies converge in a dance of love. The flames of rivalry transform into an unbreakable bond, as their hearts embrace deep and unconditional affection."

Princess Anika of the kingdom of Chandrapur, known for her breathtaking beauty and incomparable intelligence harbors a deep-seated hatred for the formidable Emperor Shivansh of the Empire of Mahendranagar, infamous for being the most ruthless, powerful emperor of his own bloodline. Fuelled by a burning desire for revenge, Anika embarks on a treacherous journey to dismantle Shivansh's empire. However, fate weaves an unexpected twist as the indomitable king finds himself irresistibly drawn to the enigmatic princess. Amidst a backdrop of political intrigue, forbidden desires, and looming danger, their entangled destinies ignite a love that defies all odds. Will Anika's thirst for vengeance overpower their blossoming love, or will their hearts succumb to the irresistible pull of destiny? Prepare to be captivated by this spellbinding tale of love, betrayal, and redemption.

Current read-for-read partner: