61st member- boardsoimbusywriting

61st member of the book club: boardsoimbusywriting 

Enrolled Books:

Genre: Romance

Blurb: The instructors of Lenova High always say, "Anything is possible '', for 16 year old Layla Sami this school becomes life changing when she meets the biggest nerd in the entire school, Kentaro Hikaru. Knowing his low popularity status she sticks by him in hope to lower her reputation as the 'Bad Girl'. However Kentaro begins to grow his popularity. While his status climbs the ranks, he begins to climb through Layla's window and the two start getting serious before Kentaro learns the truth about Layla... and possibly her father too...

 and possibly her father too

Genre: Horror

Blurb: Aaron awakens in a dark room, chained onto the wall, after foreign military soldiers invade the country. After minutes of injuries and yelling he manages to sneak out of the room, only to get caught again. One the other side of things however the military forces are planning an experiment, using the bloodshed of the kids from Gerro high. Will Aaron and his friend escape? Will they succeed in stopping the experiment? Or will they watch everyone they love die?

Current read-for-read partner: