84th member-Fanfic-Girl2

84th member of the book club: Fanfic-Girl2

Enrolled Books:

Genre: Romance

Blurb: Asha, at the tender age of 17, seeks solace in the pages of books that weave tales of children breaking free from the chains that bind them to the world. Yet, in the reality of her own life, she remains unseen by her family, overshadowed by the presence of her 12-year-old sister. The weight of invisibility is a heavy burden, and Asha yearns for a love that transcends the confines of her overlooked existence.

Hope arrives when a new boy moves in across the street, bringing with him the promise of something different. In his company, Asha begins to experience love for the first time, a feeling that has eluded her in the shadows of familial neglect. His presence is a revelation, unraveling the layers of her heart that have long been hidden and untouched.The boy becomes her guide, showing Asha the beauty of love's gentle touch and the warmth of genuine connection. Through shared moments and whispered confidences, he paints a picture of love that is tender, patient, and liberating. In his eyes, Asha discovers a reflection of her worth, a stark contrast to the indifference she has known within her own family.No longer confined to the sidelines, Asha's heart blossoms under the boy's tender care. He becomes the catalyst for her own emancipation, breaking the shackles of familial neglect. In the symphony of their hearts, she finds the melody of self-discovery and the courage to embrace a newfound sense of freedom.As the boy from across the street becomes the author of a new chapter in Asha's life, her journey unfolds with the resonance of a love story that transcends the limitations of her past. Through his companionship, she steps into the light, taking her first courageous steps toward a future where she is seen, heard, and loved.

Current read-for-read partner: