16th member- MissImperfectAuthor

16th member of the book club: MissImperfectAuthor

Enrolled book:

Genre : Crime Thriller (Fiction)

Blurb: Shruti Sharma, 21, is an author by passion. She writes novels and mystery-romance is her cup of tea. Bold, straight-forward, traditional beauty with a hint of modern aura, she is a perfect desi girl. Unknown to the world, Shruti also writes poems on a social media site, under the pen name "Mysterious Scribbler". She is pursuing her graduation in fashion designing and plans on having her own firm.

Dhruv Khurana, 26, is an ex-police officer who know works as a private detective. A cold and ruthless man who barely shows his emotions and is highly practical. His family is very weird. Dhruv has always been a no-nonsense person and has a hidden passion for music.Some unfortunate events occur in Shruti's life, and she becomes blind - for the time being. She meets Dhruv in a very unexpected situation. "Scars define a person, Dhruv. And every single person on this earth, have scars - either on their body or deep in their heart. ""The truth is, you've hidden everything even after knowing the consequences, Shruti. Crime is never an only option - it is a choice."***Join Dhruv and Shruti in this mysterious saga of events. What does destiny have in store for them?

 What does destiny have in store for them?

Genre: Mystery, fantasy, sci-fi

Blurb: Book 1 from the 'Destiny' series.

Life isn't the same for everyone. Time is the most precious component in life and it leads a person to towards the path of their destiny. Rishi, a cop and Saanvi, an intern doctor, meet each other in the middle of a dense jungle. Their first or impressions about each other weren't the best but circumstances lead them to rely on each other. As they try to carve their way out, the forest starts to test their intelligence and patience. They've to cross mysterious places and solve logical puzzles in order get out through the correct route. If not, they'll remain in the forest, trapped forever. This journey turns out be a mythological one and both these people must unite their souls for the goal. Join Rishi and Saanvi in this chaotic path and witness the beauty of destiny.#5 in Indian Mythology (7.11.2023)

Current read-for-read partner: Kiahoya _Queen_Unknown_ and krsnaadvitiya

(Note: there's no deadline for reading the books )