34th member- LazyValkyrie

34th member of the book club: LazyValkyrie

Enrolled Book:

Genre: Fantasy

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb: Anastasia's existence as a Sorceri orphan takes a dramatic turn on her quarter of a century celebration when her latent Strigoi and Lycan sides awaken, setting off a chain reaction of events that shatter the fragile peace between the supernatural factions. As she grapples with her newfound powers, she must navigate a treacherous world of secrets, forbidden love, and ancient prophecies.

With the help of her mysterious, devilishly handsome love interest, Daemon, Anastasia embarks on a perilous journey to unlock the mysteries of her Tribrid heritage. Along the way, she discovers that her very existence holds the key to bridging the age-old rift between the Sorceri, Lycan, and Strigoi.Bound by Blood is a tale of self-discovery, love against all odds, and the struggle to reconcile one's identity in a world torn apart by millennium old rivalries. Anastasia's journey is a thrilling adventure filled with magic, danger, and the enduring power of love in the face of insurmountable odds.Will Anastasia be able to embrace the truth of who she is, the forbidden child born under the gaze of three moons?

Current read-for-read partner: teejay254