1st member - MsOnirique

1st member of the read-for-read book club - MsOnirique

The books enrolled -

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb: A Tale of Courage, Love, and Redemption in the Haunted Mansion, is a gripping narrative that unfolds amidst the chilling confines of a cursed estate. In the heart of a mysterious and foreboding mansion, the courageous Belle encounters a malevolent presence, setting off a chain of events that tests her resolve and kindles an extraordinary love. As she confronts the sinister forces at play, her journey becomes a testament to the power of unwavering bravery and the transformative nature of compassion. This enchanting tale weaves together themes of sacrifice, perseverance, and the enduring strength of the human spirit.

 This enchanting tale weaves together themes of sacrifice, perseverance, and the enduring strength of the human spirit

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Blurb:In a world of organized chaos, where the lines between mischief and mayhem are blurred, a quirky twist unfolds. Picture this: Separate Mafia Schools for both girls and boys, each training future thieves on a top-secret mission to unearth the enigmatic Golden Mystery. It's a battle of wits and wills, where these young criminals-in-training are pitted against each other in a paranormal showdown!

Meet the formidable leader of the Girls' Mafia, the cunning and sassy Samandra, and the Boys' Mafia's fearless head, Wrivan. They're arch-nemeses, locked in an epic rivalry, but destiny has a wicked sense of humor. Against all odds, Samandra and Wrivan find themselves falling head over heels in love! Now, that's a plot twist even Shakespeare would applaud.But what about the enigmatic Mr. Brooke, the enigmatic Head Captain of the Mafia? As he juggles his mischievous proteges and their budding romance, he'll need to make some tough decisions. Will he play cupid, keep the peace, or perhaps have a few tricks up his own sleeve? This wild, uproarious adventure promises laughter, larceny, and love in the unlikeliest of places!

Read-for-read partner at the moment: Aravis-Brightspell and mrsmaddysalvatore 
(Note: There's no deadline for reading books. It's based on mutual cooperation between you and your reading partner)