9th member- Shujiii

9th member of the book club-
-Shujiii-

Enrolled books-

Genre: Historical fictionBlurb: Mahabharat a tale connected closely to our reality, an epic that predicted the modern world

Blurb: Mahabharat a tale connected closely to our reality, an epic that predicted the modern world. The Mahabharat or Jaya is a tale full of deceit, betrayal, war but underneath all of that. It is a tale of love, pain, and sacrifice. I present to you the undying epic from the point of view of a 21st-century girl someone like me and you, who traveled to the heart of the epic and discovered how twisted it actually was. Between discovery, plans, betrayal, and pain she falls in love with a prince she never paid attention to.

This is my version of the epic so some events are changed to fit the plot. The book's intention is not to harm anyone's sentiments but it is written solely to show my creativity and love towards the epic.

 The book's intention is not to harm anyone's sentiments but it is written solely to show my creativity and love towards the epic

Genre: Historical fiction
Blurb:

"Never thought I'd fall in love"

"Guess I proved you wrong"

Destiny is a funny this isn't it? One thing you never believed in is suddenly the reason for your existence. 5 princesses from an unknown kingdom. 5 princes who lost all faith in love.What happens when fate binds them together?Guess some people really fit in your life like puzzle pieces huh?

Current read-for-read partner: KanhaiyakiSakhi9112

Reader allocated: Kanha_ki_Bansuri (Do follow and shout-out for your reader)

(note: there's no deadline for reading books)