~CHAPTER ELEVEN~PROM PART II~

Cooper's pov:

I walked down the hall in search of ethan, I planned it out for weeks now
But it's finally sinking in, right now is the last time I can dream about what happens when he sees my face again, I have finally gathered the courage to ask Ethan out. It's the day before prom everyone is rushing around, asking people out, gossiping and what not, I have even rejected some girls just so that I can go with Ethan, I am just hoping he isn't asked out already, finally I spotted him leaning on the wall near the music class, fiddling with his drumsticks, lost in his own thoughts, I wonder if even one of them is about me, I am just being ridiculous now, why would he ever think of me? He probably forgot me...

"Hey", I greeted as I slowly, hesitantly, approached him. He just looked at me and slightly nodded, wait was that a slight smile? I am just way too optimistic.

Now I'm imagining things. He probably doesn't even remember me. If he does, he despises me after what happened at the excursion.

"Iwantedtoaskifyouwouldliketogotothepromwithme?", I blabbered, very nervous now, I can't even maintain eye contact with him.
"Come again?", he said, now standing straight. He is so tall and handsome as hell he's so-
"Are you even listening, Kennedy?", Ethan said, snapping his fingers in front of my face. He remembers my name. He remembers my bloody name.
"Yeah yeah.", I replied, blushing, "Would you like to go to the school prom with me?"
"Okay"
"Wha- what did you say?"
"I said 'okay'."
"YESSS", I practically jumped, almost hugged him but stopped myself from doing something stupid and ran away, singing and dancing to 'paper rings'.

You:Heyyyyyyyyy!!!! HENRYYYY!!!

You:
Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!
HENRYYYY!!!

Henderson:
Yep?

You:
Guess what?~

Henderson:
What?
You got the role you wanted in the school play?

You:
NoOoooOoo
Ethan

Henderson:
He accepted?

You:
HELL YEAH!

Henderson:
That is so sick, man!
Tell me the details later.
We can meet at the café nearby?

You:
OKAY
SEE YA

You:OKAYSEE YA