~BONUS CHAPTER TWO~WILLIAM~

A.N: PLEASE WELCOME *DRUM ROLL* WILLIAM AARON HAYWOOD *APPLAUSE*

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Stuart had a secret he couldn't wait to share with his twin brother, Stephen. Stuart had been dating William, a kind and loving billionaire with a heart as vast as his fortune.

Nervous yet excited, Stuart invited Stephen over for a surprise dinner, where William joined them in his usual warm and welcoming manner. Stuart, with his goofy antics, tried to ease the tension, but Stephen remained skeptical about William's intentions.

 Stuart, with his goofy antics, tried to ease the tension, but Stephen remained skeptical about William's intentions

STUART'S POV:

Good lawdddd! I can't believe William is finally meeting Steph! It will be so dang awesome!!!! Or... So as I thought it would be... Dude, there's so much tension in the air.. I can't even feel my legs!!

"Ah.... This is WILLIAM! My.. ah- BOYFRIEND!", I dramatically pointed towards William. Radiant as ever, my little golden retriever smiled and said, "Nice to meet you Stephen! I've heard lots about you from my babe Stu, and I hope we'll get along well!"

Stephen's face remained unchanged. He was looking at me like 'My babe Stu? Seriously?'. I've never sweat this much before.... DUDEEE WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

"Unacceptable...", Stephen sighed. The only thing I hated the most was seeing Stephen disappointed with me. I was out of character, uneasy when I felt William's hand gripping my hand tightly to comfort me. I slowly looked up at William and I gave him a 'What are you doin'? My bro will kill ya' look. William immediately let go of my hand and gave me a 'Opps, Sorry!' look.

"Can i talk to William in private?", Stephen demanded. As I was about to say 'Oh Hell Nah' William held onto me and gave me a confident nod. I agreed on it and walked out of the room. I just pray to lord that Steph doesn't kill William... After all... I love them both...

 I love them both

STEPHEN'S POV:

As Stuart walked out of the room, I fixed my eyes on William. He had a cool and calm demeanor... Hmm.. He gives off a strong aura, I'd give him that, But that alone is not enough to handle Stuart... He doesn't know what he's getting himself into. And.... He is super very radiant indeed, almost as if staring right into the sun.

"So.... Why him?", I casually reclined on the couch. William was silent for a second and smiling ear to ear he replied, "Because I love him!" He smiled even brighter. I was about to let out a laugh but i kept my cool demeanor and asked, " That's it? "

He stared at my face and slowly his eyes grew more gentle and he replied calmly, "Ofcourse not... There's more to it."

"And what would that be?", I demanded.

He gently smiled as if he was reminded of a fond memory, "I.. I was very lonely... Yes, people adored me, praised me and liked me... But ... They were never real... Despite keeping my smile on, I had lost all hope of truly being loved.. Everything grew worse when my father died... Everyone pitied me because I had no father.... I didn't want people to pity me... I just wanted to be loved... My world was falling apart... But then, I met Stuart... He was the first person ever to not pity me but actually treat me like a normal guy. He was... different. He radiates like no other in my life and I would love to live with him for ever..." He slowly added, "Till death do us apart." Uh the 'till death do us apart' part was a bit extreme though I believe that he's feelings for Stu is genuine. How did Stu even land a guy like him? He's wealthy but he has nice heart, that explains where Stuart got his jet ski.

"I do understand how you feel, but I wouldn't stop keeping an eye on you just in case you pull something funny", Stephen said with a dead serious look.

William looked a little lost. "I'm letting my brother in your care", I added with a smirk.

William's face gleamed with happiness. Oh my god, he's even more radiant.. I think I'll go blind.. Somebody stop him. "THANKYOU SO MUCH STEPH!!", He gave me the tightest hug of my life.. he probably hits the gym or something. I barely got my hand out of his grip and patted his shoulder indicating him it's time to let go. "IS it okay if I call you Steph?", He looked at me with puppy eyes. "Yeah", I barely said as I gasped for air and before i could even draw a breath, he hugged me even tighter.

God, this boy really likes to stick with peaple... But if they're both happy, that would make me happy.

"Just promise me one thing, Keep my Stu happy, will ya?", I smiled.

"Gambarimasu!", He gave me a Japanese bow. Oh wait.... He watches anime too?! Now this is gettin' interesting...

 He watches anime too?! Now this is gettin' interesting

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Legend says that they became bestfriends after that.

NICHOLAS' POV:

"I wonder how their conversations are going", I added taking a sip of my coffee. "I hope William's not dead", Stuart added as he sighed with his head lying on the table. Stuart looked really sad... I guess he feels down too once in a while... I held his shoulder and said, "It's alright, I know it."