~BONUS CHAPTER ONE~CASOLAS~

A.N: This bonus chapter was written by my mates again. And I believe all the bonus chapters will be written by them in the future.
Like I said it is a bonus chapter, it's more of a teacher-centred chapter. Enjoy.

Carter's POV:

It's been a month since Miss Haywood arrived and I can't get over the fact that it's same all over again. She has become an icon among the students, not only within the campus but you could see students from nearby highschools gathering at the school gate, begging for autographs and selfies. I don't know how long this trend is going to last. I still recall the time when the teacher trio ( Nicholas, Stuart and Mister Stephen) were transferred to our school. The Latin classes would be packed with children; Maths which everybody bloody hated were crowded with popular kids, except those nerds, I'm not a nerd ofcourse; and there would be long queues of students infront of the councillor's office 24/7.

With the geography book tucked between my arms I hurried to Mister Koffman's class. I almost tripped, For Christ's sake! not now, But as I entered the class, I noticed everyone busy with themselves and Mister Koffman was not in the class. I looked at the clock on the wall, it was already 15 minutes late. I settled beside Henry and before we could even exchange greetings, Malcolm jumped between us, tucking Henry and me by his arms, suffocating me to death.

"Did ya both even know the hot topic going around?!" Malcolm said swinging side to side, "Mister Coughman is dating someone~ I bet you won't even have a clue! Even I wasn't able to guess-"

"Miss Casandra Haywood." We said without even second guessing.

"How did you know?!" Malcolm complained, "Man Nicholas sure is good at getting gurls!"

"We don't actually have proof do we?" Henry said freeing himself from Malcolm's so called brother from another mother ultra pro Max special edition hug.

"Yeah and I'm sure he's..." I stopped suddenly as I saw Mister Nicholas coming towards the class smiling and nodding and beside him was Miss Haywood. They parted midway. Mister Nicholas entered the class and before anyone could even stand to greet him Malcolm bursted "ARE YA BOTH ENGAGED?!"

Nicholas blinking his eyes, clueless what Malcolm is saying, Smiled and said cooly, "ede faecam."

3rd person's POV:

3rd person's POV:

At the teachers' lounge:

"I can't believe you were caught on 4k Nic", Stephen said flipping his phone towards Nicholas and Stuart.

"HOLYSHIT Bro! Atleast flirt outside the campus," Stuart said taking the phone from Stephen, "CASOLAS."

"I wasn't flirting. She was the one who was occupying me," Nicholas squinted at Stuart, "Besides you guys would be the first to know if anything like this happens."

"What are you guys talking about?" Abhishek tried to join the conversation though they knew he had already heard the conversation. He quite disliked Haywood no doubt.

"Topics for the upcoming debate competition," Stephen said trying to handle the situation when Miss Haywood arrived, smiling and radiating an angelic glow, "Sorry for interrupting but can I steal Nicholas for a moment." She said with a soft tone almost as if she was playing.

Stuart whispered, "First name basis huh~" as he gave a slight push to Nicholas. Stephen though acted uninterested was the most interested and Abhishek rolling his hands into fists and clenched his teeth.

"Hey what's the matter?", Nicholas said maintaining a safe distance, declaring that he had no intentions what so ever. But Haywood gestured him closer. Hesitantly Nicholas took a step closer and the next thing that happened left everyone flabbergasted.

 Hesitantly Nicholas took a step closer and the next thing that happened left everyone flabbergasted

Nicholas POV:

I know what you might be thinking but no it's not like that.

As I was stepping forward, I tripped on my untied shoe laces and knocked the desk, spilling the ink kept on the table on Cassandra's dress. Stuart quickly removed the table on top of me as Stephen helped me up and Abhishek screaming behind in confusion. Cassandra ruffled through her dress pockets and took out handkerchief. I was so terribly sorry for ruining her dress. I was about to apologise when she leaned towards me and cleaned the dust of my face and in a low, soft, dreamy voice with her face glowing and hairs like embers from sun, "I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?"

"Damn she's hot," Stephen whispered to me as I stood, mouth half opened.

"I-I should be the one apologising, I feel terrible for ruining your dress. I'm deeply sorry."

"It's just an ink splatter which is bound to happen as a teacher, plus I got something to remind me of you.", She Smiled at me.

"She's definitely into you bro," Stuart said with a perfectly chilled voice as Stephen added, "I'm going to be an uncle!"