~CHAPTER SEVEN~DEAL, HUH?~

A few days went by after the excursion. Spring started, new leaves sprouting from the once dry and bald branches, the cold was wearing off a bit. I was still thinking about Henry's confrontation by the fountain, we have been talking a lot lately. Now that I know Henry and Cooper's love story was just a rumour I hangout with them a lot, Cooper is a really great and helpful person once you get to know him, he is just like a golden retriever puppy. Mister Koffman also asked Henry to tutor me as I was almost failing in geography. He still hasn't brought that up. I sometimes wonder how long will he pretend that that never happened, that he never almost kissed me, that he doesn't feel the same way I do... I guess we'll see...

"SO THIS IS HOW IT IS THEN!", Malcolm exclaims and falls on my bed dramatically, "Our dear little Carter is little no more, he has forgotten his true friends for that geography nerd. SHAME!"
"Such a shame indeed.", Susan joined him, "But he himself is a nerd just more annoying."
"NO SUE, DON'T JOIN HIM!", I exclaimed playfully.
There was a moment of silence between the three of us before we bursted with laughter.

Our English teacher, Miss Cassandra Haywood, finally arrived from her long leave

Our English teacher, Miss Cassandra Haywood, finally arrived from her long leave. I only realised she wasn't there until Henry brought it up that he never saw her.

"So she was on a leave?", he said, "Atleast we won't get madam Baker as substitute anymore. She's slower than a bloody sloth!"
"Yeah dude, and Cassie is smoking hot", Malcolm joined in, earning a look from me, "Hotter than the Bennets combined."
"That would be too hot and impossible.", Susan chimed in.
"Guys stop", I begged, "they are our teachers."
Cooper nodded in agreement even though I am sure he didn't even know what we were talking about as he was busy staring at Ethan with heart eyes....

We finally reached class and the topic we were discussing was 'sonnets'.

"I have a question.", Henry whispered from beside me, "If she is the English literature teacher, why does Koffman conduct all the meetings for the literature and Latin club?"
"He's a major.", I answered, "Plus he was our English teacher before she came like Mister Stephen conducts all the science and maths club meetings even though Mister Derek is our Mathematics teacher. Miss Haywood and Koffman had a deal I supposed."
"What"
We didn't even notice the Ginger teacher slipping in behind us
"You guys seem very interested in whatever topic you are discussing. Mind sharing?", she asked.
"They wanted to know how you got the job because till last year we had a different teacher.", a random kid,his name was Oliver I believe, said from behind us, on behalf of us, earning glares from both of us.
"Story for another time.", she said smiling dreamily.
With that she continued the boring class....

"Whose class do we have now?", asked Malcolm dragging himself after us at the end of the day

"Whose class do we have now?", asked Malcolm dragging himself after us at the end of the day. Drama queen.
"My one true love's class of course", Susan exclaimed dreamily.
"Computer room it is then.", I said, sighing.
"We will see you guys around?", said Henry, turning the opposite way, "We've got literature club."
"Oi wait!", Malcolm said, "I've got a party, I want all of you to be present there"
Everyone agreed to go and with that we parted ways.

"I'm pretty sure mister Abhishek is the youngest one among our teachers

"I'm pretty sure mister Abhishek is the youngest one among our teachers.", Malcolm whispered when Mister Abhishek turned his back to us to point something out on the screen.
"Nope", Susan answered, "He is actually the oldest."
"No way", Malcolm said, "He is the tiniest. I thought Stephen or Coughman was the oldest, Stephen acts like it and Nick is the tallest. "
"Guy shut it", I whisper-yelled, "And it's Mister Stephen."
"Simp."

3rd person's pov:

3rd person's pov:

After school at Student's counselor's office:

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY TOLD THEM!", Nicholas exclaimed almost spilled his cup of tea all over himself, "DO YOU KNOW THAT THE CHILDREN ARE MAKING THEORIES NOW!"
"How long do you think it'll take for the kids to publish fan fictions about it?", Stuart said, laughing.
"What are you guys talking about?", Abhishek asked with a frown.
"Seesh, Abhishek", a voice tutted behind them, "It's pretty clear Haywood snogged someone to get the job, isn't it Nick?"

Of course it was Janitor Chuck... And he was making kissy faces... Gross

"Who the hell invited you here?", Stephen asked calmly, he knew it wasn't true (but it was still a great topic to disturb Nicholas with) and it was of no use to quarrel with Chuck.
"I invited myself", he replied.

"SOD OFF", said the five of them in unison.

A.N: Just wanted to say hello!