𝟯𝟭. "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲?" (𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝟭&𝟮)

Mark, Derek and Webber were all standing on Derek's land. Mark smiled. "I've tried to change myself. But Mia and my Gracie are the one who changed me. I love her you know?" He said.

Derek turned to him. "My sister is a good person. Don't hurt her."

"Adele wanted me to change. To retire. Well, I'm still the chief. And this weekend, I'm moving back home," Webber told them.

"Does Adele know that?" Derek asked as he turned to her.

Webber shrugged. "She'll be fine. She was wrong. I was right. And now we're... doing it like bunnies," he said.

"I can change. I can change. I have changed," Mark said. He wanted to be a better person for Mia and Grace.

"Be who you are. I am who I am. A man. A man who is who he is. I have a right to be that man," Webber said.

Derek said nothing as he smirked. "I'm not gonna say anything. No judging. I'm gonna miss living on the land," he told them both.

"It is a beautiful piece of land."

"Wanna buy it?"

Mark frowned. He turned to him. "You can't sell this land. You have blueprints," he told his friend. He sighed. "This is your living room window. The house that Derek built."

Derek shrugged. "Yeah, well, that's over. I'm thinking about getting a place in town," he told them both.

"But you love this land. This land and ferry boars are who you are," Mark said.

"A man can change. I'm selling the land. And ferry boats crash," Derek said.

****

Mia looked to Esmè who smiled. "Are you okay? You don't seem it," she said.

Esmè nodded. "I'm good. Are you okay? I know you and Mark had that break up."

Mia smiled and nodded. "We're good. We're in a better place than before. Grace deserves us to be happy. So I'm trying to do all I can to give her the family we never had."

"I'm the same with Wren. Alex never had the best family either. So he's trying to be the best dad to her that he can," Esmè told her.

"Look at us. Mature mamas."

****

Mia and Mark were in the on-call room having sеx. Mark was talking dirty to her trying to turn her on even more.

Mark smirked as he kissed her neck. "It's just you and me. And I'm grabbing you, ripping off your clothes. And then you're naked. You're so hot. and naked. and then I start kissing you. Running my hands over your fucking gorgeous body."

Both of them seemed to be into it. Mia was distracted by her pager. "Hold on a minute," she mumbled.

"I'm kissing you like you need to be kissed. and then I pin your hands."

Mia moaned. "Baby. Hold on a minute."

"Above your head. And then I watch as she uses one finger..."

"Hold on a minute! Okay, I'm sorry, 'cause that was good for me ... that was really, really good for me. Good boy. But we have a big trauma coming in downstairs, so, um, we're gonna have to do this the fast way, okay?" Mia said. She looked to him. "I need you to do that to me tonight."

"Oh I will. When Gracie is in bed."

****

Mia and Esmè joined Mark, Callie and Erica. "Hey, Callie," Mark said. He had told Bella how he had been teasing the Latino about a threesome.