𝟮. 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗮𝗸 (𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀)

Mia groaned as she rolled over in bed. She saw the time 4am. She sighed knowing she wouldn't be able to get back to sleep now. She decided to just get up.

She stumbled downstairs and saw Meredith there. She smiled. "I hope you've got coffee brewing," she mumbled as she sat down.

"I have. You look rotten."

Mia rolled her eyes. "Aren't you a joyful today? I always look awful."

"I know."

Mia smiled. Meredith was her older sister. And she had always looked out for Mia. And for that, Mia was grateful to her. "I'll meet you at the hospital," Meredith said as she left the house.

****

"Fifty bucks says O'Malley caught her doing Sloan," Alex said as he looked around.

Mia shrugged. She had noticed how George and Meredith had been awkward around each other. Prompting the other interns to guess that something had gone on with them.

Mia smiled. "If anyone is doing Sloan... it's gonna be me," she joked as she changed into her scrubs top.

"There's something going on. I mean, look at them," Izzie commented as Alex sat down next to her. 

"Alright. He walked in on her doing McDreamy," Alex said. He blinked a couple of times. "Did I just call the dude McDreamy?"

Mia nodded. "Yeah you did. Sleep well on that," she said as she stood up.

Alex turned to look at Izzie. He smirked. "Awesome. You're ruining my life," he said as he started nuzzling at her neck.

Mia groaned. "Don't make me throw up my toast Karev."

"Guys."

Mia turned to see George and Meredith. She could feel the tension between them. She smiled. "So. What's going on?" She asked as she looked to her older sister.

"Nothing," Meredith replied as she turned away.

Mia frowned. She knew something had gone on. "Well... you know that we're going to find out anyway. I always do," she told her.

"You tell us and maybe we can help?"

"There's nothing to tell."

"That means there's something to tell."

George rolled his eyes and sighed. "Come on," he said as he turned and walked off.

Meredith shrugged. "There's nothing to tell."

****

Mia was stood by the nurses station. "Did... did Meredith say anything to anyone about anything?" George asked as he walked towards her.

Mia turned to him and shook her head. "No. Why? Are you saying anything to anyone?"

"No."

"Okay then. I'll see you later Georgie pie," Mia said as she walked off. She knew something had gone down with Meredith and George.

****

Mia walked along the skywalk. She saw Addison walking funnily. Like she had a wedgie. Addison approached her. "You uh... you're friends with Derek right?" She asked as she looked to her.