𝟱. 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸 (𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆)

Mia knew how she had been avoiding her phone since the prom. She felt used by Mark. She felt like he had slept with her to forget about Addison.

She knew she couldn't tell anyone what had happened. She felt like they would judge her. She didn't want to be judged. Esmè was the only one who didn't judge her.

She looked up as Esmè walked in. "Izzie won't leave the bathroom."

"Does she want a medal?" Mia said as she pulled the cover over her.

Esmè rolled her eyes as she pulled the cover. "I know you're upset over the whole Sloan thing. But you need to move on. It will be okay, I don't think he was using you," she told her.

"Well... I'm not Addison Montgomery am I? I'm the daughter of Ellis Grey with daddy issues," Mia said with a shrug.

****

Mia sighed as she stood outside of the bathroom. Izzie was in there. And she wasn't coming out. She was just lying on the floor.

Mia knew all of this was about Denny. No one could get Izzie out. Despite their best efforts. "Izzie. Come on," Alex said.

George sighed. "She's been in there all night. We have to do something," he told them.

"Yeah," both Alex and Meredith said at the same time.

Mia rolled her eyes. "This probably could have been avoided if she hadn't have cut the wire. Just saying on that," she said with a shrug.

"Not helping Mia."

"I'm not here to help. I'm just really wanting to pee," Mia said with a shrug.

Everyone turned to look at Meredith. She frowned. "Why are you all looking at me?" She asked.

Mia shrugged and smiled. "Why do you think?"

"Well this is familiar territory to you," Esmè said as she looked to her older sister. "You have issues too."

Meredith rolled her eyes. "There is nothing familiar about this. Unfamiliar. Denny died. The man she loves, died," she told them all.

Mia shrugged. "Well. As I said, it could have been avoided if she didn't decide to be selfish and cut an LVAD," she said.

Everyone turned to look at Mia who shrugged. "I have no filter and mommy and daddy issues. Sue me," she said as she took a bite of her sandwich.

Esmè smirked and looked to her. "You need therapy Mimi," she told her.

"Bite me."

George turned back to Meredith. "You're all dark and twisty inside."

"Dark and twisty?" Meredith asked as she looked to her two sisters who shrugged.

Cristina nodded. "The mother with the Alzheimer's thing. And the father you don't talk to," she said.

"Sounds more like Mia and myself," Esmè said, looking at her twin.

Alex nodded and walked over. "The tequila thing. And the inappropriate men thing," he commented as he stood by Esmè.

Esmè nodded. She smirked. "Mia here almost let Mark Sloan into her panties. Luckily sense prevailed," she said with a look to Mia.

Mia smiled knowing that Esmè was trying to take her mind off of the whole thing. She sighed. "Almost being the appropriate word," she said.

She knew she was lying. She had slept with him. She just didn't want anyone to know.

George smiled. "You are dark and twisty inside. And now Izzie is dark and twisty inside," he told her.

Meredith rolled her eyes. "So all of a sudden, I'm the president of people with crappy lives?" She asked.