𝟴. 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 (𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗲)

Authors Note:
I skipped the episode Let The Angels commit as I couldn't place Mia in any scenes as that episode was about Nancy Shepherd.
****

Mia knew how she was trying to resist Mark. She felt like there was too much tension between them. And it wasn't good. She knew she was already pregnant by him. And she just didn't know how it was going to work out.

Esmè walked into the room and smiled. "So, you know how Sloan is baby daddy, do you think he's moving in here?"

Mia blinked a couple of times. She rolled her eyes. "Es. Go find Alex and get laid. You're actually insane," she told her.

Esmè shrugged and smiled. "I probably am. But Alex is going camping into the woods."

"Rather him than me. I'm not an outdoorsy kinda person," Mia said as she rubbed her stomach.

Esmè grinned as she looked to her. "Does it feel weird?" She asked as she sat down.

Mia smiled. "Just feels a little firm. But it definitely feels weird."

Esmè placed a hand on her sisters barely visible bump. "Have you and Sloan decided what you're doing?"

"We're keeping it. It feels weird to say. But I can't imagine having an abortion or anything," Mia said.

****

Mia walked into the kitchen. She saw Derek and smirked. "So it's true then. You're going camping? With Burke, George and Webber?" She asked.

Derek turned to her. "And what's wrong with camping? You need to try it."

Mia shook her head. She smiled. "I will stick with a nice comfy bed and warm sheets thanks. I don't think you've realised I'm pregnant. Camping wouldn't have much appeal to me.Have fun in the woods with the manly men."

Derek rolled his eyes but smiled. He knew how he was worried about Mia having Marks baby. He just had to hope that it was all going to be okay.

That Mia was going to be okay. He cared a lot about her.

****

Mia, Esmè, Meredith and Cristina were all stood in front of the OR board. Meredith looked to the others. "Derek is camping. Taking time, getting space," she said.

"Preston's do not go into the woods. A guy named Preston is going to get his ass kicked by a squirrel," Cristina said with a shrug.

Mia grinned. "We all know it's a slumber party for them. We do it inside with food and drinks. They do it outside," she commented.

Esmè smirked. "Wonder why they didn't take McSteamy."

"Speak of the devil. And he shall appear," Mia said as she turned to see Mark. "Sloan."

"Have you seen what's his face?" Mark asked, talking about Alex.

"Alex Karev," Esmè said turning to look at Mark. She saw the way he was looking at Mia and rolled her eyes.

Mark shrugged. "Poor bastard seems to get a thrill of tagging along after me," he said, his gaze on Mia .

"He's camping."

Mark nodded. He turned to Mia. "Well in that case, how would you like to get a thrill tagging along after me?" He asked her. He moved closer to her. "Be nice to spend time with my baby mother."

Mia shrugged. "Dr Bailey makes the assignments," she said as she didn't look at him.

"Dr Bailey says it's fine. Stevens, conference room. You're spending the day with your peer counsellor," Bailey said as she walked over to the interns.