Ten- Home

It's been 72 hours since I woke up. It's been 120 hours since I, [Name] Swan have been announced as a missing person. The only people who know I'm "Alive" are the Cullens and my sister Bella. She's been updating me on everything, especially Charlie and Rene. Charlie from what I know and have seen is beating himself up with guilt, Rene is too but I can't see her from afar, it's too bright in Arizona. I've been in Forks ever since I woke up from the change. Being in the Cullen's house, having to be hidden from humans as much as possible.

Trying to control my thirst along with my "gift". Having the ability to drain energy. Like humans and vampires. With vampires, I can drain them of their gift and use it for 5-10 minutes. It depends on how much I focus. It's really difficult when not everyone in the house has a gift. Just enhanced certain things. Like Rosalie with her beauty and self-control. Emmett has enhanced strength, and Carlisle is more compassionate to not drink human blood. And due to my gift, my self-control is exponential, I don't have trouble controlling my thirst. Off the bat, I didn't feel gravitated to drink from humans. I hunted with Jasper and Alice for the first time and they noticed my eyes already turned that golden color.

Today, right now, l'm going to try and convince Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, and Esme to let me go home. Let me see my dad and let the world know I'm okay so I can go back to high school. Even though I am technically dead I still want to experience my senior year. They let me call Charlie once, with a minute phone from a random store that we had to destroy immediately after. I told him I was okay, sounding like I was out of breath but I told him he would see me soon and not to worry. Of course that doesn't stop nor stunt his worrying even for a little bit.
With me being hidden I've become closer to everyone, even Edward. And with that, I thought I could get his vote of letting me out of here. But he sat with my partners, not agreeing with me.
"Hey, guys." I walk into the living room where the four I needed sat comfortably on the couch.

"Hey, lovebug." Alice smiles and I roll my eyes at the nickname she refuses to drop. I stood in front of them with my arms crossed. "What's up, darling?" Jasper asks, Carlisle nods wanting to know as well. "I want to see my dad. I sternly state, getting right to the point. I feel the energy of the room shift. "[Name], we talked about this." Carlisle starts but I cut him off. "It's dangerous, I know but I feel like I can do it." I plead, practically begging with the, "I have to miss out on a huge life experience! I want to go to prom! Please, it's in four days." I exclaim, pressuring them as I try to guilt them the best I can.

"And we're sorry, [Name], truly we are." Esme steps into the conversation.

"Please, my dad is killing himself because of guilt!" If I could cry there would be tears streaming down my face right now. I watch Alice and Jasper exchange looks at each other then turn to Carlisle. I furrow my brows as they sat there quietly before Carlisle stands up. "There's nothing you will say that will change our minds and l'm sorry. Our answer still stands as a no." He tells me sincerely and I squeeze my eyes shut for a second, my hands balling into fists.
Figures. You should've just killed me. I would've come back anyways." I snap, storming outside, not daring to look any of them in the eyes.

I end up near the border of the forest that is across from Charlie's house, close but far enough that he wouldn't even sense or see me. I watch him talking with Billy Black and Jacob who were holding stacks of papers with my face on them and right above my face is the word "Missing." In big bold red letters. I painfully watch all of his mannerisms, they're slow almost robotic. "Let us know if you hear anything, Chief," Jacob says to my dad who only nods.

Billy puts his hand on my dad's arm. "She'll come home, Charlie." Again he only nods and the two take it as their cue to leave. He's been like this ever since he was told by Arizona's cops that they saw my DNA off of the sidewalk outside Rene's house. I don't understand how my blood got all the way over there but it freaked him and Rene out.